Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 121

Thread: Emeriti vs BB?

  1. #16
    Sir Postalot
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Your post reads as if BB was a crown contender this age. The same kd has been in #1 position the vast majority of this age so I'm not sure where this is coming from.

    We gave your kd a free pass all age and did not try to tax you. When you guys grew into range we defended our earned position. Whats the problem here
    Seems odd emeriti would turn down an arranged war with a non crown contender then. I'm glad ya were scared, though. Means I got to stay retired. Retirement is fun.

  2. #17
    Utopia Talk Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,961
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Seems odd emeriti would turn down an arranged war with a non crown contender then. I'm glad ya were scared, though. Means I got to stay retired. Retirement is fun.
    Why would Emeriti give BB a free backdoor pass for nothing after having earned and maintained a superior position to BB all age, especially after BB stayed for days in a losing war & enabled Barcolo to farm/ lame play to block Emeriti from winning b2b2b2b crown in a past age. What, BB wants to try and use EOA war to block again and not WD while more lame play/chart shape occurs outside of war at EOA? We told you there would be no freebies after you pulled that stunt. We were actually nice enough to not bother them all age, you're welcome for that. BB profiteered from vulture against a weaker kd OOW and feels big and bad all the sudden?

    If you want to fight for crown you need to earn the opportunity rather than be gifted it. This age BB came up short.
    Last edited by Proteus; 14-01-2018 at 06:39.

  3. #18
    Sir Postalot
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,041
    I just figured you talk about how easily you farm them, then why are you so scared of them? I used to give ppl 1/2 fights all the time.

  4. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    31
    Didn’t Emeriti rob BB sporadically during their last prep?

    Is proteus a compulsive liar?

  5. #20
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    962
    Emeriti got in this so called superior position by thretening every monarch of every kingdom that ever randommed one of their players, not really nice and not something that deserve a crown, most other kingdoms, BB included treat other kingdoms respectfully in comparison.

    I got to compare notes with someone a few days ago, his story was exactly the same as my experience from 1 and 2 ages ago, I did not probe deeper, but wonder if you are keeping templates with that stuf so the messages are identically. Your tendency towards ignoring replies makes you the worst kingdom to do diplomacy with by far.

  6. #21
    I like to post Sheister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    in a ditch by the side of the road
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Why would Emeriti give BB a free backdoor pass for nothing after having earned and maintained a superior position to BB all age, especially after BB stayed for days in a losing war & enabled Barcolo to farm/ lame play to block Emeriti from winning b2b2b2b crown in a past age. What, BB wants to try and use EOA war to block again and not WD while more lame play/chart shape occurs outside of war at EOA? We told you there would be no freebies after you pulled that stunt. We were actually nice enough to not bother them all age, you're welcome for that. BB profiteered from vulture against a weaker kd OOW and feels big and bad all the sudden?

    If you want to fight for crown you need to earn the opportunity rather than be gifted it. This age BB came up short.
    Omg you are so funny. Hahahaha. Best morning coffee read in a while.

    Please, continue.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

    The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

  7. #22
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Emeriti got in this so called superior position by thretening every monarch of every kingdom that ever randommed one of their players, not really nice and not something that deserve a crown, most other kingdoms, BB included treat other kingdoms respectfully in comparison.

    I got to compare notes with someone a few days ago, his story was exactly the same as my experience from 1 and 2 ages ago, I did not probe deeper, but wonder if you are keeping templates with that stuf so the messages are identically. Your tendency towards ignoring replies makes you the worst kingdom to do diplomacy with by far.
    And strangely enough you seem to be the only one that have this problem with Emeriti. Also if you think you get to a superior position threatning monarchs you gotta really learn to play the game. Example, how you threaten someone when you're not in a superior position to begin with? But when you gonna stop crying and bring this up each time you get a chance?

  8. #23
    I like to post MyNameIsMatija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,906


    Why do you insist on pretending to be something you are not? You are really not lying to others because nobody actually cares about someone else's flaws. They are all just a reflection of ourselves in my mind. You are only lying to yourself. I bare no ill will towards anyone here but I think this is funny and addressing some things might help. It seems like some people here are not really sure who they are suggesting they've never really built any character. Perhaps read a book, hit the gym or whatever else it is you like doing. Just a suggestion, I might be wrong about this - not sure.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 14-01-2018 at 14:10.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

  9. #24
    Utopia Talk Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Omg you are so funny. Hahahaha. Best morning coffee read in a while.

    Please, continue.
    You are right BB is the best and should have won this age due to being the most dominant kd ever, filled with strong talent. The reason BB is this size is due to to external hackers and cheaters trying to sabotage the Great BB.

  10. #25
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    You are right BB is the best and should have won this age due to being the most dominant kd ever, filled with strong talent. The reason BB is this size is due to to external hackers and cheaters trying to sabotage the Great BB.
    Didnt take you long to get back to your old antics despite all your fancy promises.

  11. #26
    Utopia Talk Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Didnt take you long to get back to your old antics despite all your fancy promises.
    When you see me do biased moderating and insult users please let me know.

  12. #27
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    When you see me do biased moderating and insult users please let me know.
    What was it that you raged so about with Palem? That moderator shouldnt get involved with ingame politics?

    Ill help you out

    I strongly believe that mods should not be getting involved in the politics and diplomacy of the game, instead they should just moderate the form to make sure rules are obeyed.

  13. #28
    Utopia Talk Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    What was it that you raged so about with Palem? That moderator shouldnt get involved with ingame politics?

    Ill help you out
    When people are going to insult the kingdom I helped build up and maintain and make inaccurate statements I’m going to say something about it. People are not going going to come in and insult the hard work of 25 players. I’m not going to get into some drawn out debate with you Korp as that is your new and improved way of trolling to get around the forum rules. Have a good day sir. When you see me do biased moderating (I’m not moderating this thread) or insult a user, let me know...but that’s not happening so GL with that.

  14. #29
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    When people are going to insult the kingdom I helped build up and maintain and make inaccurate statements I’m going to say something about it. People are not going going to come in and insult the hard work of 25 players. I’m not going to get into some drawn out debate with you Korp as that is your new and improved way of trolling to get around the forum rules. Have a good day sir. When you see me do biased moderating (I’m not moderating this thread) or insult a user, let me know...but that’s not happening so GL with that.
    Nobody insulted Emeriti thats all in your head. But please, do explain why you shouldnt hold yourself to the same standard that you demand of Palem? What was inaccurate by the way, didnt BB and Emeriti end up in a prolonged conflict which cost Emeriti the crown since two other kingdoms a farmout deal?

  15. #30
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I just figured you talk about how easily you farm them, then why are you so scared of them? I used to give ppl 1/2 fights all the time.
    cmon, i remember your goading to be better than that :P
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •