Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
I just figured you talk about how easily you farm them, then why are you so scared of them? I used to give ppl 1/2 fights all the time.
Because they lame-played us in the past for no reason by manipulating EOA charts and ruined whatever relations we had. They aren’t getting anything from us after that. Arranging a war with them would just give them an opportunity to try and crown block when they can’t win themselves while someone OOW arranges another Farmout.

Also remember I did diplo with you for 2 hours when you wanted to vulture us after a 2 week conflict. I said we can dump pool and war you but you said you wanted to tax instead. I still have those WA logs if you want. Can’t ask for the same courtesy when you don’t extend it to others.

Also why do you feel Bb is entitled to be gifted a crown shot, what have they done to earn it?

When I have no cfs with anyone and get an easy WW and have a bunch of pool, I don’t see people letting me use it for free. In fact last age BB went out of their way to try and block us from using our pool since we warred our way up rather than explore early. If you recall, we used our pool when Bb was in a conflict last age and took them on after and won, without being gifted anything. So again, if Bb wanted a shot to war, they should have figured out how to do it using strategy (like we successfully did last age), rather than asking for a hand out.