Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Regular
    Proteus delete his own reply?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewpac View Post
    Proteus delete his own reply?
    Yes.

Enthusiast
    On Proteus asking us to yield free acres and apologize, I can tell you that I'm enjoying seeing them sticking this up yours to make you pay for IRL harrassing my LS before. Yea, I think you know well what I'm talking about. Let me know if you're ready to apologize and we'll consider resetting relations then.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Sheister I think the question is could you enter a conflict and win it. If you can do that to someone, then you deserve to win it.

If you are going to hide behind something not working as intended and cf then you don’t really deserve anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    On Proteus asking us to yield free acres and apologize, I can tell you that I'm enjoying seeing them sticking this up yours to make you pay for IRL harrassing my LS before. Yea, I think you know well what I'm talking about. Let me know if you're ready to apologize and we'll consider resetting relations then.
    The difference is we spend our time crowning and winning and have been more successful at it than any other kingdom in modern utopia. Whereas you spend your time trying to chart shape and block others. Something to think about it.

When the logs from diplo with you/flogger we’re pasted in LS channel asking to be gifted a free backdoor crown shot, I said “no” with a relish and that was that.

Where is the revenge that’s bappening here? I didn’t realize revenge was you being smaller/in a worse position all age and afraid to war. That’s good revenge, please keep it up every age. Though it happens naturally.

The other thing I find really funny / surprising / amazing is that you and Sheister actually think BB is entitled to crown this age. I still don’t understand why.
    Last edited by Proteus; 19-01-2018 at 11:20.

Thread Information