Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 200

Thread: Emeriti vs BB?

  1. #31
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I just figured you talk about how easily you farm them, then why are you so scared of them? I used to give ppl 1/2 fights all the time.
    Because they lame-played us in the past for no reason by manipulating EOA charts and ruined whatever relations we had. They arenít getting anything from us after that. Arranging a war with them would just give them an opportunity to try and crown block when they canít win themselves while someone OOW arranges another Farmout.

    Also remember I did diplo with you for 2 hours when you wanted to vulture us after a 2 week conflict. I said we can dump pool and war you but you said you wanted to tax instead. I still have those WA logs if you want. Canít ask for the same courtesy when you donít extend it to others.

    Also why do you feel Bb is entitled to be gifted a crown shot, what have they done to earn it?

    When I have no cfs with anyone and get an easy WW and have a bunch of pool, I donít see people letting me use it for free. In fact last age BB went out of their way to try and block us from using our pool since we warred our way up rather than explore early. If you recall, we used our pool when Bb was in a conflict last age and took them on after and won, without being gifted anything. So again, if Bb wanted a shot to war, they should have figured out how to do it using strategy (like we successfully did last age), rather than asking for a hand out.

  2. #32
    Sir Postalot Pillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sinners NA
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Because they lame-played us in the past for no reason by manipulating EOA charts and ruined whatever relations we had. They arenít getting anything from us after that. Arranging a war with them would just give them an opportunity to try and crown block when they canít win themselves while someone OOW arranges another Farmout.

    Also remember I did diplo with you for 2 hours when you wanted to vulture us after a 2 week conflict. I said we can dump pool and war you but you said you wanted to tax instead. I still have those WA logs if you want. Canít ask for the same courtesy when you donít extend it to others.

    Also why do you feel Bb is entitled to be gifted a crown shot, what have they done to earn it?

    When I have no cfs with anyone and get an easy WW and have a bunch of pool, I donít see people letting me use it for free. In fact last age BB went out of their way to try and block us from using our pool since we warred our way up rather than explore early. If you recall, we used our pool when Bb was in a conflict last age and took them on after and won, without being gifted anything. So again, if Bb wanted a shot to war, they should have figured out how to do it using strategy (like we successfully did last age), rather than asking for a hand out.
    Should I make a compilation video containing all the instances where you said mods shouldn't comment on ingame affairs?

  3. #33
    Forum Fanatic Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Should I make a compilation video containing all the instances where you said mods shouldn't comment on ingame affairs?
    hahaha! yes!
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  4. #34
    Forum Fanatic Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by mahrous View Post
    Didnít Emeriti rob BB sporadically during their last prep?
    No we didnt.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  5. #35
    Utopia Talk Moderator Allanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    958
    Can i just point out that this is the first time that forum mods have actually been involved in leading top kingdoms? Our in-game role requires us to occasionally become involved in politics. But we do separate that from our roles as mods by recusing ourselves from moderation of any thread involving our kingdoms or in which we have a vested interest. This is monitored by the other mods and the game admin staff to make sure we comply.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

    Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

  6. #36
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    Can i just point out that this is the first time that forum mods have actually been involved in leading top kingdoms? Our in-game role requires us to occasionally become involved in politics. But we do separate that from our roles as mods by recusing ourselves from moderation of any thread involving our kingdoms or in which we have a vested interest. This is monitored by the other mods and the game admin staff to make sure we comply.
    You fail to see the irony of Proteus posts. he was harrassing Palem for the exact same thing hes doing right now. Then it wasnt okey now when hes the moderator its suddenly no problems at all. Also, ASF never lead any top kingdom? :P

  7. #37
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    When people are going to insult the kingdom I helped build up and maintain and make inaccurate statements Iím going to say something about it.
    So he says he is going to come and talk when people make inaccurate statements. But did I see the words that he built up emeriti? Lol. Those words by dorje or Leshrak or zero cool or Chris would have been up to the mark. Heck even Binar has every right to say those words cos he got the players when I semi merged the pew2 players in emeriti(by getting all leaders on board).

    Replacing one or two players for an age is not building up. So stop lying through your teeth about this.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post


    Why do you insist on pretending to be something you are not? You are really not lying to others because nobody actually cares about someone else's flaws. They are all just a reflection of ourselves in my mind. You are only lying to yourself. I bare no ill will towards anyone here but I think this is funny and addressing some things might help. It seems like some people here are not really sure who they are suggesting they've never really built any character. Perhaps read a book, hit the gym or whatever else it is you like doing. Just a suggestion, I might be wrong about this - not sure.
    Best post of this thread.
    #Rage

    Best FAKE Kingdom in Utopia
    AWAR Specialists
    Fair Play Alliance Cornerstone

    ***** Most number of Awar Crowns - 5 *****

  8. #38
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    Nothing changes in this game
    fuzzy!!!!!

  9. #39
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    So he says he is going to come and talk when people make inaccurate statements. But did I see the words that he built up emeriti? Lol. Those words by dorje or Leshrak or zero cool or Chris would have been up to the mark. Heck even Binar has every right to say those words cos he got the players when I semi merged the pew2 players in emeriti(by getting all leaders on board).

    Replacing one or two players for an age is not building up. So stop lying through your teeth about this.



    Best post of this thread.
    I’ve been a main member of LS in this kd and involved in every major decision since I joined years ago, so yes. Building up through success of kd and performance. You on the other hand were upset back when you were there that you were not part of the main LS and just council and when you wanted to be I said “no”. Since then you went to BB and have enjoyed losing to us :)
    Last edited by Proteus; 14-01-2018 at 20:08.

  10. #40
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I’ve been a main member of LS in this kd and involved in every major decision since I joined years ago, so yes. Building up through success of kd and performance. You on the other hand were upset back when you were there that you were not part of the main LS and just council and when you wanted to be I said “no”. Since then you went to BB and have enjoyed losing to us :)
    Lol. Can you prove with logs that you said no? You joined in that kingdom only cos of me. Nobody even remembered you but I asked Binar to get you in.

    You got the best kingdom in modern utopia in a golden platter because me zero cool Chris jdcb universe kept the kingdom alive after all core emeriti players left, Leshrak and mithras quit and dorje went mia.

    And I had every right to be annoyed when a person who nobody remembered gets in the kingdom only cos of me and then creates a new leadership team without even talking to the people who held it together.

    As far as bb goes, I joined them last age. I quit emeriti 6-7 ages back. But at least 99% people in emeriti (inclusive of binar) & the full roster of BB, is twice as mature than you can ever be. :-D

    Go back to crying Proteus. That is the only thing you are good at.
    Last edited by Judge; 14-01-2018 at 20:18.
    #Rage

    Best FAKE Kingdom in Utopia
    AWAR Specialists
    Fair Play Alliance Cornerstone

    ***** Most number of Awar Crowns - 5 *****

  11. #41
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Lol. Can you prove with logs that you said no? You joined in that kingdom only cos of me. Nobody even remembered you but I asked Binar to get you in.

    You got the best kingdom in modern utopia in a golden platter because me zero cool Chris jdcb universe kept the kingdom alive after all core emeriti players left, Leshrak and mithras quit and dorje went mia.

    And I had every right to be annoyed when a person who nobody remembered gets in the kingdom only cos of me and then creates a new leadership team without even talking to the people who held it together.
    To be fair holding a shell isn’t the same as 3x B2b crowning right :p the guys that came in did that. It wasn’t the best kd in modern utopia when we joined, it was after we got in and started doing things. It was back when ASF ran it but that was also prior to everyone going MIA. Point made is kds need people active to run them.

    It’s kinda like BB right now without flogger, that kd isn’t crowning again without him. Need active LS blood to keep the heart pumping.

    I never had any issues with you but you joining BB, kd that was your enemy and then drinking the kool aid is in poor taste man. I think you know what you need to do.

  12. #42
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    To be fair holding a shell isn’t the same as 3x B2b crowning right :p the guys that came in did that. It wasn’t the best kd in modern utopia when we joined, it was after we got in and started doing things. It was back when ASF ran it but that was also prior to everyone going MIA. Point made is kds need people active to run them.

    It’s kinda like BB right now without flogger, that kd isn’t crowning again without him. Need active LS blood to keep the heart pumping.

    I never had any issues with you but you joining BB, kd that was your enemy and then drinking the kool aid is in poor taste man. I think you know what you need to do.
    What bb did prior to emeriti was wrong but hey at one point of time you and elit were best friends too. So again you should not be talking about what I did.
    #Rage

    Best FAKE Kingdom in Utopia
    AWAR Specialists
    Fair Play Alliance Cornerstone

    ***** Most number of Awar Crowns - 5 *****

  13. #43
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I personally want Palem to stop getting involved in the politics of the game and trolling other users. He needs to stop telling people “you got outplayed” (when in fact most of the times the parties he addressed were deal broken or victims of cheating) and throwing around blanket statements that people need to do a better job of “adapting” to the mechanics and if they do not, they aren’t good. Not all mechanics / changes are created equally nor do all function as intended.

    I strongly believe that mods should not be getting involved in the politics and diplomacy of the game, instead they should just moderate the form to make sure rules are obeyed.
    The problem is you can't even have an intellectual discussion with a mod on here without being banned, one side has ban authority and the other does not.
    Another issue I have is with mods getting involved with game politics and smack talking other players. Think of the unequal struggle in this instance, when someone who has the power to ban is allowed to provoke other users. You are always in a losing fight as you’ll get banned if you retort too much or payback will occur in the future. On countless occasions I have seen Palem talk smack to other users, tell them how they got outplayed, berate others and tell them they need to do a better job of adapting (perhaps not all of the new changes are good or were implemented as intended). Quite frankly, mods should have a neutral stance and ensure proper conduct on the forum.
    Much of your posts are toxic and not based on experience. You make negative comments and get involved in game politics. You keep telling people to "adapt" without ever having played this game at the level that they have. You make silly comments that someone got "outplayed" when people egregiously cheated or broken deals.

    You need to detach yourself from the above things or you need to stop moderating.

    You are not really taken seriously by the community because you do the following things. Mods are not supposed to be getting into arguments with users and trash talking them (especially ones that did not really excel at the game).


    Just leaving the words of the Wise Proteus here. :) Too bad he doesnt live as he preached. Sorry Binar it wasnt a video compilation.
    Last edited by Korp; 14-01-2018 at 20:35.

  14. #44
    I like to post Sheister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    in a ditch by the side of the road
    Posts
    4,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    When people are going to insult the kingdom I helped build up and maintain and make inaccurate statements Iím going to say something about it. People are not going going to come in and insult the hard work of 25 players. Iím not going to get into some drawn out debate with you Korp as that is your new and improved way of trolling to get around the forum rules. Have a good day sir. When you see me do biased moderating (Iím not moderating this thread) or insult a user, let me know...but thatís not happening so GL with that.

    Honestly, I don't need a crown. Your posts are reward enough.

    I mean that in all sincerity!

    :D

    This is comedic gold!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

    The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

  15. #45
    I like to post Sheister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    in a ditch by the side of the road
    Posts
    4,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    As far as bb goes, I joined them last age. I quit emeriti 6-7 ages back. But at least 99% people in emeriti (inclusive of binar) & the full roster of BB, is twice as mature than you can ever be. :-D
    I knew you were joking when you said you did not love me!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

    The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •