Thread: Pay scientists wages to train up quicker

Post Fiend

Pay scientists wages to train up quicker

In short, pay wages "only" to increase their training speed but not their recruitment speed which remains the same as it is now.

So like military, paying them more wages will increase their learning...exact wage per scientist can be discussed, I'm just throwing out an idea to help science.

I remember someone here suggesting we had super scientists that could not be abducted that had an effect on all scientists in their field...or something like that, maybe paying them wages too will also increase their effectiveness.

This idea adds a new element to the game in terms of managing your economy.

I'm pretty sure this'll get flamed...lol, but just trying to get ideas rolling about how to improve science.

Veteran
    Massively against paying to increase their efficiency. That benefits the top KDs who have billions of gc lying around.

Also against paying to increase speed of learning for the same reason, but I am not hugely against that as it's a relatively small bonus in this science system where it's easy enough for attackers to reach soft caps. However the increased speed shouldn't apply to scientists who are being reassigned (otherwise top KDs can reassign ridiculously easily by paying etc).

Thread Information