Thread: Mentoring

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentors should be approved by the admin team, to ensure that they actually have a reasonable level of experience and game knowledge to offer to mentees.

Otherwise, this will only serve to exacerbate the problem of new players being ignorant of how to play. Blind leading the blind etc etc

<removed>
    Last edited by Palem; 17-01-2018 at 22:10.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Mentors should be approved by the admin team, to ensure that they actually have a reasonable level of experience and game knowledge to offer to mentees.

Otherwise, this will only serve to exacerbate the problem of new players being ignorant of how to play. Blind leading the blind etc etc

<removed>
    I was going to say this but you said it better. I see a lot of bad or just straight up wrong advice given on the forums, like the guy who said faery success rate for casting on KD mates was based on the targets guild %. I would hate to see that given to a new player from someone they think knows what they are talking about.
    Last edited by Palem; 17-01-2018 at 22:11.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

Mentors are being approved by the admin team.

Thread Information