Thread: RIP Utonet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Postaholic
    Are you using the standalone client or the browser version? The client has had absolutely zero issues for me.

Find an irc plugin and tell davidc to attach it, I'm sure a premade relay bot exists.

Interesting comment about me not trying to be part of the community, never had someone accuse me of that before. Just because I've never talked to you before doesn't mean I'm not socializing with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Are you using the standalone client or the browser version? The client has had absolutely zero issues for me.

Find an irc plugin and tell davidc to attach it, I'm sure a premade relay bot exists.

Interesting comment about me not trying to be part of the community, never had someone accuse me of that before. Just because I've never talked to you before doesn't mean I'm not socializing with others.
    Are you being dense on purpose or is your english this bad or whats is the comprehension problem?

It was a question not a statement, since I havent seen you being part of the "community" I had to ask if you tried being part of the community. So nobody has accused you of anything still. But you come with stupid things like "There hasnt been a community feeling since 2008" while for example I started idling in #tactics in 2013 and there was tons of community feel around then and before that even. Makes me thing you actually dont have a clue.

Thread Information