Thread: Age 75 suggestion

Age 75 suggestion

Hello all.
    Whatever the changes a true skillful player doesn't whine or mind on whatever it is but adapts and sees equal opportunity. Since changes affects all.
    But here's some suggestions that might be useful.

1. How about trying pure land base next age.

2. Associate your province to a lifetime player record. In which there is a player record kept also for lifetime which adds total landsize NW and honor that the player achieves throughout his lifetime playing utopia.

3. Premium feature: land gain estimate

4. Landgains from attacks produces 5-10% bonus land or so. this will increase land generation from the playerbase and it will affect greatly attackers.

5. Create new elite unit types for all races, one that has defense, so there are specs for defense and offense, and there are elites for defense and offense.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetre View Post
    Hello all.
    Whatever the changes a true skillful player doesn't whine or mind on whatever it is but adapts and sees equal opportunity. Since changes affects all.
    But here's some suggestions that might be useful.

1. How about trying pure land base next age.

2. Associate your province to a lifetime player record. In which there is a player record kept also for lifetime which adds total landsize NW and honor that the player achieves throughout his lifetime playing utopia.

3. Premium feature: land gain estimate

4. Landgains from attacks produces 5-10% bonus land or so. this will increase land generation from the playerbase and it will affect greatly attackers.

5. Create new elite unit types for all races, one that has defense, so there are specs for defense and offense, and there are elites for defense and offense.

I like some of this. I don't exactly understand what you mean by number 1. Number 2 would be cool. Maybe it just saves to your profile, list kingdoms you played for each age too or something. Could be interesting to look back at.

I am personally not a fan of adding premium features like #3. I'd also like the war meter to not be a premium feature (either everyone gets it or no one does).

I am not sure how #4 really is a benefit, but I will be interested to hear what others have to say about this.

Personally, I like that each race only has one elite. It makes strategy with each race more interesting. Not everyone needs offensive or defensive elites, and it makes choosing race more interesting.

He means landbased gains most likely..

Thread Information