Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for top tier kd

Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    To anyone considering on recruiting this player..

He goes by Vasp. he has 3-4 forum accounts, he’s toxic, a complete time
    Bomb capable of abandoning or destroying his province and turning on you at any point in time. If it’s not his ego exploding, it’s his drinking or his pure childish attitude you have to worry about. I feel it’s necessary that anyone considering this is aware of such things as he’s not representing himself accurately here using alternate forum names to obtain a desired position. If you have a well constructed kingdom, this guy isn’t a wise addition.

You should know who I am, you guys just made a stink about me making a hit into your kingdom

Hi Taco, wish you the best in finding a KD that can handle you.

For what it's worth from someone who played in the same KD when he was monarch.

Pros:
    Skilled and active

Cons:
    Inflexible when it came to designing KD setup
    Bailed on KD (with his buddies) as soon as it become apparent his setup did not work for his KD teammates

So, count on him for activity. Don't count on him to lead your KD.

Inflexible? Lol u mean when absolutely no one put forth any suggestions on a unified theme to a kingdom that just handed me the monarchy because no one else wanted to lead? Lol we left because we wanted to rejoin our old friends, it's not luke we'd played together for long. Don't be bitter lol

Quote Originally Posted by JokesOnMe View Post
    For what it's worth from someone who played in the same KD when he was monarch.

Pros:
    Skilled and active

Cons:
    Inflexible when it came to designing KD setup
    Bailed on KD (with his buddies) as soon as it become apparent his setup did not work for his KD teammates

So, count on him for activity. Don't count on him to lead your KD.

However, I do thank you for the compliments ;)

How's it going these days, I love to keep in touch with old teamies

Quote Originally Posted by I am the Taco View Post
    Inflexible? Lol u mean when absolutely no one put forth any suggestions on a unified theme to a kingdom that just handed me the monarchy because no one else wanted to lead? Lol we left because we wanted to rejoin our old friends, it's not luke we'd played together for long. Don't be bitter lol

Not being bitter, just being accurate in my assessment of you for the community in general :)

Inflexibility means more than one thing. If you erroneously think our teammates are capable of playing a role too complex and demanding than what they can contribute, yes I would argue the fault lies in their commander.

It's not like I haven't had fun times with you WHEN you were a sub-commander in the KD and calling the shots for a small group of teammates. However, my point stands in regards of you being inflexible and unable to lead 24 other teammates. You either prove me wrong and I apologize and the community benefits from you stepping up, or you prove me right. Your choice sir.

Thanks for checking in :) I am doing well, we found our core group willing to do what's best for the KD, and as a result we have risen to great heights. Loyalty is the intangible undervalued stat that is most important in this game, I suggest.

Enthusiast
    I'll add to the pros and cons I guess.

Pro:
    Tuesday's are amazing

Con:
    The lineup for the bathroom on Wednesday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    I'll add to the pros and cons I guess.

Pro:
    Tuesday's are amazing

Con:
    The lineup for the bathroom on Wednesday morning.
    I love taco tuesdays, and constipation wednesdays....

Im off a day....taco monday pooper tuesday!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by JokesOnMe View Post
    Not being bitter, just being accurate in my assessment of you for the community in general :)

Inflexibility means more than one thing. If you erroneously think our teammates are capable of playing a role too complex and demanding than what they can contribute, yes I would argue the fault lies in their commander.

It's not like I haven't had fun times with you WHEN you were a sub-commander in the KD and calling the shots for a small group of teammates. However, my point stands in regards of you being inflexible and unable to lead 24 other teammates. You either prove me wrong and I apologize and the community benefits from you stepping up, or you prove me right. Your choice sir.

Thanks for checking in :) I am doing well, we found our core group willing to do what's best for the KD, and as a result we have risen to great heights. Loyalty is the intangible undervalued stat that is most important in this game, I suggest.

Fair enough, my assessment of much of the kingdoms players was FAR off. Kingdom had been abruptly shaken up, and the group I played with prior set a different standard.

That was my least liked age in utopia ( due to game changes not kingdom)

If you look at current company, you should see loyalties are quite strong, I just hadn't had the opportunity to bond with as many of you as I have with super, nobex, sunspear, unholy, turtle, etc

Thread Information