Thread: Pre-determined KD placements

Post Fiend

Pre-determined KD placements

You can place KDs in order of thier standing at the end of the age into islands corisponding to thier rankings from the previous age.

Such that the top 9 KD are all placed on island 1
    Ranks 10-18 can be on island 2
    and so forth.

This would add a degree of bragging rights. and a degree of honorifics to be the top.

It would also help a bit with scolding someone from "hitting into bigger KD's"
    This way there would be no/less surprise that you were hitting into a bigger/better KD as they are on a higher seated island.

this is a good idea. top kds would then have to compete on each other first.

Veteran
    I sort of like the idea of putting the top KDs on the same island for lols but the main effect on the sever would be adding another reason for people to not want to war you (ie you did well last age).

I know the game isn't pay to play, but why not offer it up where you can "donate" for a specific Island number. So say(just an example) BB wants to be 1:1. They would have to pay 40 or 80 credits an age to keep that same location age after age. It would give certain kingdoms a more established home. And might let other smaller kingdoms who are trying to make a name for themselves, be known since people will always know where they are and where to find them, assuming they want that option.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Demon
    Island 1 sees island 20 3 hours after they are OOP, probably going to be a bit of a disarster for them, also how would you determine the location when merges happens.

I understand that the idea is to get top kingdoms to fight more, but cf's will happen regardless and I do not think you can force things to happen this way.

Thread Information