Thread: Utopian bullies and scum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh my goodness, they finally accepted CF. Though they did make sure to refresh MeS on us before accepting it. How is the community supposed to every grow again if we continue to allow actions like these? There needs to be something in the game mechanics that stop a kd from being able to do this if we cant count on people to be decent human beings. Removing stances has opened the door for this crap.
    Last edited by shyguy99; 21-01-2018 at 20:01.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy99 View Post
    Oh my goodness, they finally accepted CF. Though they did make sure to refresh MeS on us before accepting it. How is the community supposed to every grow again if we continue to allow actions like these? There needs to be something in the game mechanics that stop a kd from being able to do this if we cant count on people to be decent human beings. Removing stances has opened the door for this crap.
    Tl;dr

"I can't play"
    "game 2hrd"
    "please show me how to delete my province"

10/10 would cringe again

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguy99 View Post
    Don't let people get you down. Readjust your kingdom focus to better contain powerful enemies next age. Implement builds that cause telling effect on any size province. Stick together and look at your enemies in totality.

The manner you engage incorrigible enemies is to focus on crippling certain sections of their kingdom. They will develop martyrs or crybabies, but this isn't your focus. Take it to war if necessary and finish the crippled. Utopia is driven by a food chain. Your mission is to make your enemies food. If not for you you can make them food for others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information