Thread: The Hordez returning from the dead looking active members

The Hordez returning from the dead looking active members

Hi I'm HellThan monarch of The Hordez from age 50-62 after disbanding the KD back then. I bump in with some old friends and new friends to re-create the old kd again.

We are still rebuilding the kd and currently short of 8-10 slots. If my old friends and team can see this you can join us again and we start pawning.

We are not looking to be a top tier warring at the moment. Just chilling, have fun warring, no drama, and enjoy the rest of the age.

And btw my old friends. Nathz, Shinji, Bobet, Kon, Beechmon, Grayback still plays with me together with other new crews.

Most of us are asians from philippines. Any Pinoys looking for a home is very much invited.

We are looking for fresh bloods with or without experience. You can learn a lot with us and we can contribute to mentoring. Just bump here or send me PM's for slots.

Oh... the kingdom full of multi's....gotcha...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

ohh. the butthurt who got killed and kicked out. :)

12 ages experience as monarch? Really? Judging our last war i though it was your first time.

Quote Originally Posted by outburst View Post
    ohh. the butthurt who got killed and kicked out. :)
    Again. Youre misconstruded. You never killed me. You never kicked me. Get your facts straight. And I hope the devs do something about the multi-ing you ex beaches live and play by. It will come back to bite you in the ass dont worry :-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Why so defensive? No one said I killed and kicked you. I just know. Hahaha. No wonder you guys are still randoming and merging and can't even stick to a full kd you could possibly built up by years. I called them newbies are you guys one of them? Trolls will always be trolls. I better stop feeding you. Visiting my rooms meant that you are my fans. Hey fans, nothings gonna change you won't get a slot in my kd im building. I don't play with noobs full of drama and ego. Stay butthurt as you wish.

Still recruiting 7 slots left.

Thread Information