Thread: Vet looking for a kingdom!

Vet looking for a kingdom!

You are: Warring, diplomatic, social, use what's app or some other communication channel (25 kingdom members are in the channel)

I am Viktor (nick and real name) I'm 30 years old and have been playing utopia since 99'. Been monarch several times. Know the mechanics of the game in and out and prefer to play Attacker, often with a little twist of magery or thievery on the side.

I'm currently with "The Revolution" we're doing good, but we only had 3 wars this age. Before that I was with "Unnamed kd" a kingdom from Asia (Malaysia and Singapore). I left because too much of the power was located in Asia. I landed here again but I think the kingdom is moving to slow and we are backing out of situations any good warring kingdom would make a war out of. I'm looking for a more agressive kingdom. Could you be the one I'm looking for?

You're achievements this age:
    3-4 or more war wins.
    I don't really set any other request as that is the most important one. If you've warred 9 wars and won 4 then so be it, I'd be impressed by your amount of warred wars.

Post Fiend
    Warring kingdom, use discord and munk, 3 war wins this age. We aren't hardcore, but I expect everyone to contribute to a positive environment. We try to War as much as possible. We don't look for winnable wars, we look for challenging wars. You don't learn much if you never face anyone better than you! 3/6 wins. We are trying for a 7th war before the age ends. We would have more wars, but took a break over Christmas and new year's. Should be able to get in 8 or 9 next age depending on how many wars run long.

Currently 4/6

Decided on an end of age war type situation 23 vs 25
    Could by 5/7 by the way things are heading.
    Warred 7 times last at age too!

Send me a pm and I’ll add you to whatsapp!
    "Inspecting mirrors is a job that I could really see myself doing."

#BloodyMess

Thread Information