Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Age 75 Proposed Changes Discussion

A faetacker is only ~13% behind orc offense in the practical def range and doesn't need to anon its hits. It also produces offense points ~40% faster than an orc can. Avians are less preferential in an attacker role than faeries as they muster ~8% less offense in the practical range with over twice the economic burden.

I give up, theres no fighting you all :P

Faetackers so so goooood. They don't lose offense when they get railed with armys home either. ^^

Post Fiend
    I ran fay tact for most of the age and it was legit. Sadly I got busy and starved off about 12 epa. After that it never really recovered but it was good up till then. Haha. I suggest starving not be so harsh, just saying. Lol

yeah best would be to get a kd with 25 Fae/tacts... all 25 mwpa trying to cast CS on eachother with all their mana. Trying to beat eachothers CS duration every tick again.
    With their 3 hour attack times they can send 1 ospa per general and have better opa then dryads.
    They only need 5 epa for defense because dryad only has 16 offensive points per mounted elite this age! Insanely low
    With their multiple stacked CS's they have a 100% protection vs thievery so they dont need any thieves to defend, they do however can go 12 rTPA to have extremely accurate info on their enemies.
    with their 80% towers build they have plenty of room for everbody to experiment with the other 20%, but you do need to put them all in guilds bcs you want to win the CS duration every tick!

Im playing Fae/tact! You guys convinced me big time, indeed I was dumb and didnt see... but luckily now I can see the true nature of a Fae/tact role. Awesomeness

Why wouldn't they just cast their own CS? It doesn't stack, sadly. :((

Enthusiast
    Don't need to get all butthurt. Nobody is saying faery tact is the best choice, just that forcing people to plan their KD setup is good. Should we just give all spells to all races?

Veteran
    He's so salty that nobody liked his idea :(

Regular
    Abduct - Gains reduced --- I'm sorry i didn't see the actual percentage it will be reduced... please clarify for me thank you.

So we're hours away from start of freeze time, where are the final changes? Would like to start planning kd layout for upcoming age..

Also, purposed changes are fairly underwhelming as it stands, would like to see a little buff on War Hero or Warrior persona.. naught has been done much with them in quite some time.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguy99 View Post
    So we're hours away from start of freeze time, where are the final changes? Would like to start planning kd layout for upcoming age..

Also, purposed changes are fairly underwhelming as it stands, would like to see a little buff on War Hero or Warrior persona.. naught has been done much with them in quite some time.
    Why does warrior need more of a buff than OME, bloodlust and fana? Stacks pretty well on orcs
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

I was just joking with that post, wasnt that obvious? ^^

Why change intra KD mail?

Last edited by sl0hnd; 31-01-2018 at 20:03. Reason: Heck, what I care? SoT is easy
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    You're making an assumption that only 15 (I was wrong on 17, it's actually 15) picked it because only 15 wanted to. I'm assuming it's because most kds didn't think of it. We will see next age who is right based on how many are picked, I think it will be much higher (although maybe not due to the thievery nerf/magic buff, CS loses a lot of its value).

Tying a strong spell to a personality is normal. Having a race that benefits from that personality is normal. I don't see the issue.
    15 Fae/heretics in age 75. Guess I was right then

Thread Information