Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Age 75 Proposed Changes Discussion

Post Fiend
    Make ops move meter. You are creating a stagnant game where aggressive kingdoms are punished. If your goal is to encourage conflict, you are doing it wrong.

Post Fiend
    Also, can you please make some racial changes so we can have fun?

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    Also, can you please make some racial changes so we can have fun?
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    There are some very minor % tweaks but they seem pretty much identical
    wake me up when proposed changes for age 76 is up.

Here is the definition of a Faery according to wiki. "A race of creatures unbeknownst to many, the Faeries excel at magic (as they are beings of magic themselves) and subterfuge (largely due to their small size), but are often known as the most peaceful of the Utopian races. These creatures are considered fragile but noble, and much about these tiny forest dwellers remains a mystery."

How about giving Faeries a +10% Housing due to there "small size" or it states they "excel at Magic and Subterfuge" Subterfuge meaning (an artifice or expedient used to evade a rule, escape a consequence, hide something, etc.) Why not give them some type of "thief protection" -15% on ops damage from thievery operations.

Post Fiend
    strange
    cant see anything on mobile

Post Fiend
    I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
    Is utopia worth playing or should I blast myself?
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

Veteran
    1. I don't see the point of the dungeons change. We already use tiny amount of dungeons and now we will use even fewer?! Dungeons should be strengthened but not like that. Increase the rate of capture and/or the amount of prisoners that can be used in an attack, and don't increase the amount a dungeon can hold.

2. Disagree with ops moving the meter. I agree landlust should count towards the meter for the purposes of whether auto cf / throttling is available. These were defensive bonuses brought in to help a smaller KD, but if they are "up" on land, they don't need these defensive measures. However I don't think landlust should contribute towards ops being available for the opposing KD (so that KDs still have a defensive option to get rid of a big 'bully' KD).

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    1. I don't see the point of the dungeons change. We already use tiny amount of dungeons and now we will use even fewer?! Dungeons should be strengthened but not like that. Increase the rate of capture and/or the amount of prisoners that can be used in an attack, and don't increase the amount a dungeon can hold.

2. Disagree with ops moving the meter. I agree landlust should count towards the meter for the purposes of whether auto cf / throttling is available. These were defensive bonuses brought in to help a smaller KD, but if they are "up" on land, they don't need these defensive measures. However I don't think landlust should contribute towards ops being available for the opposing KD (so that KDs still have a defensive option to get rid of a big 'bully' KD).
    As it stands now, kingdoms will keep it OOW for weeks at it time using 1 sided ops to their advantage. This is bad for the game. First, two plus week hostiles are not easy for kingdoms to manage. I know, because I had to deal with two of them this age. One being the aggressor and one being the defender. It burns out leadership and it burns out the players. Second, i've always understood the Devs wanting to make this game more war oriented. This defensive game of 1 sided ops prevents kingdoms from wanting to be the aggressor for having to sit oow for weeks on end dealing with 1 sided ops with no real way to combat it due to throttling. We noticed ops throttling was not very apparent - does it even exist at all???

HELP! The Grinch stole the changes!

The changes are one of the funniest and exciting part of the age and create expectations and discussion.
    I don't think they should be radical, but to have only minor things (and mostly nerf) it's a bit disappointing and even sad.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord5th View Post
    HELP! The Grinch stole the changes!

The changes are one of the funniest and exciting part of the age and create expectations and discussion.
    I don't think they should be radical, but to have only minor things (and mostly nerf) it's a bit disappointing and even sad.
    I haven't even really looked because they are very had to follow. I'm hoping they format the changes similar to how they have done the past few ages.

Post Fiend
    Also.... please please pleaseeeeeee institute a "Show Mercy" button for the aggressor

A mobile-friendly, text-only version has been added. It includes a comparison to races and personalities for the current age.

Let's see some more feedback!

I'm looking forward to testing out the dungeon changes and I ADORE the ritual changes too! That's going to make it alot easier for less active kingdoms to be able to use the rituals too!
    A guide to SW's posts

Regular text = SW as a player
    Bold = SW as a mod (used for mod requests, warnings, etc.)
    Green = Someone messed up the regular and bold text and had to get edited/warned/banned.

Post Fiend
    Please make a mobile version of this with 1 tap to open! Also text list would be nice :)
    Last edited by Leshrak; 22-01-2018 at 20:39. Reason: I spoke too soon!

Post Fiend
    Please add "Dark Elf +2 ospec" to bonus list for mobile version. It's not listed as a bonus, but the numbers have it still in there

Thread Information