Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hits into war

6:6 again? This kd is the most noob/lame bunch of players especially their LS, we agreed to have war this age and they kept stealing/plundering (with agreed war tag of course) several kd's but when one kd decided to ET their rogues and retal their hits, they immediately DB us 3 hours before agreed date..
    Last edited by Elixir; 24-01-2018 at 23:03.

War wins are the only resource that matters to warring kingdoms so devising a way to take those away from them is really the only effective means of retaliation. Targeting land and gc as a deterrent is kind of nonsensical.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    6:6 again? This kd is the most noob/lame bunch of players especially their LS, we agreed to have war this age and they kept stealing/plundering several kd's but when one kd decided to ET their rogues and retal their hits, they immediately DB us 3 hours before agreed date..
    OLawd

[QUOTE=Pillz;15460871]I said I would make a province to raze you, and I have. I'm in protection for like 20 more hours and didn't want to wait to find you, nor waste stealth on 1:14 as Intel into war is a pain.

Haven’t you been paying attention, 1:14 not in war. You should be deleted

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalawn View Post
    Yea but when WW crown on the line I would think the community would destroy them as it’s the last honorable crown there is.
    If you think 6:6 is competing for war win crown, maybe YOU havent been paying attention....
    Now I want to ask. Is there anything that the administration can do to stop the hits of "Cakey Cakey"? Since as I understand, it's unfair to attack into someone's war?
    - Some Nub

Quote Originally Posted by Avalawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I said I would make a province to raze you, and I have. I'm in protection for like 20 more hours and didn't want to wait to find you, nor waste stealth on 1:14 as Intel into war is a pain.
    Haven’t you been paying attention, 1:14 not in war. You should be deleted
    But you are, so why waste stealth on 1:14 when I'll be getting your Intel and may need the stealth?

Efficiency is key in Utopia. Not so efficient to repeatedly hit kds that retal before all your wars.... Or go to war during a retal war.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    If you think 6:6 is competing for war win crown, maybe YOU havent been paying attention....
    Hello old friend :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Hello old friend :)
    Its been far too long. LOL
    Now I want to ask. Is there anything that the administration can do to stop the hits of "Cakey Cakey"? Since as I understand, it's unfair to attack into someone's war?
    - Some Nub

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    The competition for 5th is very fierce

Regular
    Hits into a war are not ok. The person who did it made a mistake and should apologise. Threatening devastation for such a mistake is unfair and will only worsen the situation.

If these are accepted facts, then I think a set of grownups would apologise to one another and move on. The only thing I'd have done differently (were I in 1:14) would be to not raze into the war, but make it painfully clear that any attempted/subsequent retaliation would meet with a deeply unpleasant reaction.
    But to each their own. I just would like it if we all had a little more faith in each others motives.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Calya View Post
    The only thing I'd have done differently (were I in 1:14) would be to not raze into the war, but make it painfully clear that any attempted/subsequent retaliation would meet with a deeply unpleasant reaction.
    But to each their own. I just would like it if we all had a little more faith in each others motives.
    Well sure but then you wouldn't get a fresh Forum Thread for Pillz to troll in... duh.
    - Some Nub

Quote Originally Posted by Calya View Post
    Hits into a war are not ok. The person who did it made a mistake and should apologise. Threatening devastation for such a mistake is unfair and will only worsen the situation.

If these are accepted facts, then I think a set of grownups would apologise to one another and move on. The only thing I'd have done differently (were I in 1:14) would be to not raze into the war, but make it painfully clear that any attempted/subsequent retaliation would meet with a deeply unpleasant reaction.
    Your kingdom must be very easy pickings if you threaten people with retaliation instead of hitting them.

6:6 deserved it. They always steal and sometimes plunder under the "War agreed" tag. They also go into war without closing relations and then cry about it when they get OPs before their war. The monarch and steward also happens to be top class a holes who think they are somehow relevant or any good at this game. If you have war in a day or two, take the random hits like a man and get a CF, that way maybe you won't have to DB your agreed war.
    Last edited by Shortizz; 25-01-2018 at 03:10.

Agreed. Talk like pros and sjws, but when it comes to war they somehow lose all the edge.

Boo hoo

That's not even the lamest part. 6:6 were tag war agreed, stole from someone 20% bigger than them that had the potential to ruin their war. If my king didn't cf them I would join the raze. Who said you can't hit into wars? You hit into wars cos its the worse thing you could do to someone in Utopia. If they decide to s play. This would be the best move

Thread Information