Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hits into war

Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    I'm far from whining, I'm just providing additional context. I really couldn't care less, especially since it's EoA. Do your worst, btw. We'll remember :)
    Context is that some 24h before your war you got into a retal war with a kingdom because you felt like doing plunders.

Youve made zero case for it being **** play, which means that you're whining.

Remember all you like

Quote Originally Posted by Avalawn View Post
    Pills, Alts frowned about too. Good luck getting oop in time
    Wtf are you calling an alt?

Anyways post your location

I’m calling you an alt. I’m at Fort Stewart, GA. You’re welcome to come by

I’m calling you an alt. I’m at Fort Stewart, GA. You’re welcome to come by
    This is low quality posting by a low quality player. Compare our account ages, for one thing.

Then post your in game location and stop hiding like an invalid.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    This is low quality posting by a low quality player. Compare our account ages, for one thing.

Then post your in game location and stop hiding like an invalid.
    Snatch news shows that the identified KD (1:14) hit in to the war of (6:6).

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Snatch news shows that the identified KD (1:14) hit in to the war of (6:6).
    Thanks! Shame on them for hiding their identity in the OP and not providing all the details imo

Regular
    Quit trolling, we get the idea.

Yea some hits were made and 6:6 may have deserved some retals but not numerous razes into a war after already retaling

Quote Originally Posted by CheckerBob View Post
    Quit trolling, we get the idea.

Yea some hits were made and 6:6 may have deserved some retals but not numerous razes into a war after already retaling
    Sounds like 1:14 is doing nothing wrong to me.

@pestilence, respect dude. Pillz too “skilled” to figure out that’s all he had to do. He’s probably in 1:14 or something just as bad.

Post Fiend
    Ugh, I see my name mentioned so I guess I have to respond. I've had a couple of beers and I friggin hate politics so I'm going to try and just get my side posted here and let you decide for yourselves.

1 - We have several new players who have never played this game before and are new to the game. This being their first age, we're trying to help them and teach them the game. We left war and apparently had some GC as 6:6 made two plunders into our KD. One of the plunders was retaliated by new blood, nothing special here. A couple of hours later 6:6 made a trad into us, which was ambushed. Fast forward a few more hours and my new blood made a double tap on the 6:6 guy who plundered him about a day before. At the time of the double tap, 6:6 was at war. This was wrong, I recognize this.
    2 - 6:6 monarch (the one who hit into us, and got hit into war) messaged the new player in question "We will come see you after war your war cant save you. You better pick a different name for next age too we will be hunting". My monarch got a similar message saying "they'll be paying us a visit" of sorts, I dont currently have the exact wording.
    3 - At that time, I got involved. I figured you know what, new blood, hitting into war, uncool! So I said, hey, my new guy hit into your war, I have told him to check KD pages before hitting and that hitting into war is a no-go.
    4 - I got a reply back saying that he'd get his for doing this.
    5 - I'm done with the sick culture going on within Utopia, so I responded to their monarch with a quad raze into their war. I also sent this message to go with it:

"I'd rather take care of the threat before you're able to live up to yours. I'm not sure why you didnt just say "ghee, noobs suck, please teach him to prevent him from doing it again".

The guy is new to the game this age, and I dont like you making threats to him. When you tell him you'll come after him after war and next age too, I might as well give you a good reason to be on the lookout for us.
    I'm offering a CF, and also messaging everybody in my kingdom to raze you. If you accept the CF I assume this useless squabble dealt with and we both go our own way. I have a lot of issue razing into war, and this is the first time I'm doing it in perhaps 10+ years.

My guy made a mistake, there really was no reason to be a ass about it. I ask you now, let it rest, enjoy your war and enjoy the game.
    Regards,

NighT"

6 - CF was accepted, threats continue. And apparently there's also a forum post about this now.

----
    I'd like to point out that we have a player who is new to the game, who, when told he shouldnt be retaliating into a war said "[17:01, 1/24/2018] Myamar Utopia: Oh **** I didn't know they were at war. He pillaged, I pillaged. Then he pillaged again so I trad him twice because it's end of age" (I can find only one pillage on this guy, it could be he's talking about stealing, or a news-bug by it showing up again on his news)

We tried resolving it via PMs, but as I said before, I'm done with the politics and backstabbing. If you want to threaten new blood in a dying game you really should ask yourself if that's what you should be doing. If you want to threaten someone and hunting them down next age, then my province name is White Rose. It's been this name for ages, and I have no reason to change it the coming ages. If you feel the need to raze me down for protecting a new player who we are teaching this game, then by all means, go ahead."[17:52, 1/24/2018] Myamar Utopia: Thanks for sticking up for me Night 😊" means more to me than any of your threats.

Now bury this grudge and admit both sides made a mistake here. Leave it at this and move on.
    Regards,

NighT

Post Fiend
    Message from 6:6 steward:

you don't wave a kingdom at war over a plunder, then a threat made when retalled after we were waved into a war....you over reacted...your new friend is the one that made the mistake....it would have been over with but now it isn't, you know nothing about our kingdom and you wont again next age, but you aren't going to get to go around having fun if you take actions as you did and you are still trying to pretend you did nothing wrong, you and your kingdom are a joke and you will see why it isn't a good idea to do what you did, we are always on top, and you even admit you suck and expect to be on bottom, probably because you wave into wars like a child, I will not be responding to anymore communications and I will pretend I don't know you again next age when you ruin the game for you, enjoy the consequences of your actions

Followed by the 6:6 steward again:
    and dont be suprised when your people start dying as they come OOP, make foolish choices trying to defend new players and dont be suprised when they are the ones that pay

--
    My reply:
    Wave? what wave? We never waved your kingdom ...... My noob who is new to the game and for whom this is his first age made a retaliation. To which your monarch responded by threatening the new blood, my monarch and myself by hunting him down this age or the next age. Only then did we respond by razing, and only the fella who made threats about hunting us down.

I'm not entirely sure why you try and insult me in the most hilarious way. But job well done I'd say, gave me a good chuckle.

I said from the start, my new friend made a mistake. We agree on this. What saddens me is that you seem to be so happy taking a new player down. Instead of messaging him about a mistake he made (and heck, explaining it to him even) you immediately went for the treats. As you are apparently doing to me right now.

Instead of being all high and mighty about your absolute awesomeness, has it occured to you to actually help new people understand this game? Explain? Guide?

My province is White Rose, my nickname NighT, and I'm in the ghetto trying to help new people and help build this game from the ground up.

Regards,

NighT

--
    My 2nd reply:
    You are now threatening random provinces who join my kingdom? A kingdom I'm not even monarch at? Whoa, that's class, considering we'll have roughly 12-15 reservations for next age you've got about a 1/3 chance to raze some random new blood who knows nothing. Good job killing the game, yay you!

Regards,

NighT

==
    I guess helping / defending new players is now frowned upon. Ghee, I just cant figure out why this game is dying.

Regular
    1:14 has razed us 10 times into our war

Blatant falsehood and lies, this statement is completely untrue from someone who is obviously trying to defame an honorable kingdom that is always trying its hardest to maintain a good code of conduct.

It was 9 razes.

@pestilence, respect dude. Pillz too “skilled” to figure out that’s all he had to do. He’s probably in 1:14 or something just as bad.
    I said I would make a province to raze you, and I have. I'm in protection for like 20 more hours and didn't want to wait to find you, nor waste stealth on 1:14 as Intel into war is a pain.

Follow the thread, you'll keep up better.

Enthusiast

Post Fiend
    Let me guess... the plunders and robs were done from a "Agreed War, PSO" tag right? They always are

Thread Information