Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hits into war

Not making it 10 duckels? Haha
    MRC / Rabbits / Sheep / C A R N A G E

Regular
    6:6 u better stay unnamed for 5 ages...U keep making friends from all over the server...

Post Fiend
    We had war agreed with 6:6 during YR9. They robbed one of top 5 NW/land KDs, that KD retaled with two land hits, 6:6 retaled retal like pro, top KD then did some ETing (as they say), 6:6 few ticks before our war date asked 24 hrs postponing, i somehow agreed on that, in 24 hrs they called war off calling us names. We lost funded Goldie too.
    Very bad example of LS's diplomation but now i feel better when i see they did same thing to half server
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

Quote Originally Posted by Shortizz View Post
    6:6 deserved it. They always steal and sometimes plunder under the "War agreed" tag. They also go into war without closing relations and then cry about it when they get OPs before their war. The monarch and steward also happens to be top class a holes who think they are somehow relevant or any good at this game. If you have war in a day or two, take the random hits like a man and get a CF, that way maybe you won't have to DB your agreed war.
    Boo to 6.6.
    MRC / Rabbits / Sheep / C A R N A G E

Quote Originally Posted by Shortizz View Post
    6:6 deserved it. They always steal and sometimes plunder under the "War agreed" tag. They also go into war without closing relations and then cry about it when they get OPs before their war. The monarch and steward also happens to be top class a holes who think they are somehow relevant or any good at this game. If you have war in a day or two, take the random hits like a man and get a CF, that way maybe you won't have to DB your agreed war.
    Couldn't have said it better. Btw, the ETs were true - must have hurt :)

6:6 waved us early in the age when they were much larger. We gave them the CF and wrote their names down. With occasional hits back and forth throughout the age, our guys would receive threats within PMs. Later on 6:6 were in a vulnerable position and the right size for us to wave. So, we decided to hit them for some land. They pressed the button on us rather than giving a CF. Their leadership complained profusely as we were winning even though their guys hit the button on us. Somehow we magically possessed their monarch and made him declare on us. We all need to learn at some point to call a mistake a mistake and move on.

I feel sad for the rest of the guys in the KD. They have some skilled people over there, but the diplomacy is lacking.

Your forces arrive at Mario Crack (6:6). A tough battle took place, but we have managed a victory! Your army burned and destroyed 15 acres!
    We lost 36 Night Rangers in this battle.
    We killed about 9 enemy troops.
    Our forces will be available again in 11.91 days (on April 14 of YR11).

Your forces arrive at Mario Crack (6:6). A tough battle took place, but we have managed a victory! Your army burned and destroyed 15 acres!
    We lost 37 Night Rangers in this battle.
    We killed about 8 enemy troops.

Your forces arrive at Mario on mushroom (6:6). Your generals report a tough but resounding victory on the battlefields! Your army burned and destroyed 15 acres!
    We lost 11 Night Rangers in this battle.
    We killed about 3 enemy troops.
    Our troops have brought back the plague from the people of Mario on mushroom (6:6)!

Your forces arrive at Mario on mushroom (6:6). Your generals report a tough but resounding victory on the battlefields! Your army burned and destroyed 15 acres!
    We lost 11 Night Rangers in this battle.
    We killed about 2 enemy troops.

Seems 6:6 has abandoned the thread, I wonder why?

Game Date April 2 of YR11
    Real Date Thu, 25 Jan at 19:16 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Kush the Skeptic of King Koopa on Kush (6:6)
    Recipient Lord Melkor the Warrior of War of Wrath (7:20)
    Subject really

take your alt on some where are you 10 years old? No one did anything to you mind your own business, Are you just so lonely you need to be in someone else drama?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Your kingdom must be very easy pickings if you threaten people with retaliation instead of hitting them.
    1) 1:14 hit 6:6 in war (by accident). Apologies are made.
    2) 6:6 respond with threats towards a new player who made a mistake.
    3) Annoyed, 1:14 hit a few more times.

My point is that at 3) I wouldn't have hit a few more times. Utopians make threats all the time. Words are just words. But I would have made very clear to 6:6 that if their words became actions, they'd regret it very much. And if their words did become actions, they would regret it very much.
    You can't know in advance whether a warning would suffice or whether action would be required. The "correct" decision only becomes clearer after the reaction from the other kingdom- But regardless: It certainly has no bearing on how much of an "easy pickings" my kingdom is.

And, it's only personally what I would have done. Like I said- To each their own.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Postaholic
    You're supposed to go avian tactician to do that pillz

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    You're supposed to go avian tactician to do that pillz
    'Big' chains with defense. De Warrior for most oop off

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    'Big' chains with defense. De Warrior for most oop off
    HOW funny is u ended up in Sleepy :))))

Post Fiend
    I'm in the KD 6:6 is warring.

I'm not in approval of how they threatened the other KD, but just to be clear, we waved them. They didn't have a war agreed, so they had no reason to not be starting hostilities with other KDs.

I would rather they had not been hit in war.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Calya View Post
    My point is that at 3) I wouldn't have hit a few more times. Utopians make threats all the time. Words are just words. But I would have made very clear to 6:6 that if their words became actions, they'd regret it very much. And if their words did become actions, they would regret it very much.
    You can't know in advance whether a warning would suffice or whether action would be required.
    Read what Night Posted... before the much celebrated razes were launched he tried to squash the issue with the monarch. However they responded with more threats to Night and as a result the second reply was 4 razes. So no, the immediate response to the first threats were not razes, the razes were in response to continued BS from 6:6 following an attempt at a grown up conversation about a mistake made by a new player.

Pills you need an invite to 1:14.... just to bring it full circle.
    Now I want to ask. Is there anything that the administration can do to stop the hits of "Cakey Cakey"? Since as I understand, it's unfair to attack into someone's war?
    - Some Nub

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Pills you need an invite to 1:14.... just to bring it full circle.
    You know where to find me

Thread Information