Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EOA Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Discuss what? Do you just keep hitting your head against the wall, and ask it why it's hurting you in the process, too?

You've been crying as a KD about the same bull**** for over a year now. Everyone has fingered Emeriti and any KD shai or ASF happen to play in for all sorts of ****.

But we all know nothing will ever happen because [insert reason Bart was really banned here].

Lol what is it now? Your latest ass trauma is me CFing 6:6 and telling people to raze kill your multi prov that was razing into their war?

Still so pathetic
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Wait, so at what point can we say "it's close to eoa, your hostile no longer counts"?
    Id say the last 20 minutes of the age for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Really binar? because 4 of those kds hit without us hitting them at all. I feel like 4 is most of 7. If you had your head somewhere other than up your own behind you'd probably see that.
    No idea what you did to ruthless (5:11), but they are the real MVP's here. I owe them one, but I wasnt behind this
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Lol what is it now? Your latest ass trauma is me CFing 6:6 and telling people to raze kill your multi prov that was razing into their war?

Still so pathetic
    What multi prov?
    And no I thought you were Coss, and that you played in Ronins this age not sleepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    1. So if you take out all the retal on you (from the kingdoms you hit) you would have still fallen short by a significant margin

2. The people that hit you were the ones you hit first, your opening post failed to mention that

3. Let’s face it, BB wasn’t actually a crown contender this age. They were small until they got a WW from a kd that was not competing for crown and also had a leg up as that kd had grown significantly OOw in a short time and not able to pump those acres. BB couldn’t have actually warred the crown contenders and won so you have nothing to be upset about
    I said nothing about crowning. I just found it interesting that Emeriti took 0 hits at eoa.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    No idea what you did to ruthless (5:11), but they are the real MVP's here. I owe them one, but I wasnt behind this
    I triple that guy cause I got a SOT and he had 9000 acres and was nicely in range, nothing personal, just got a lot of acres and his army was already out so couldnt retal :)
    Thus is dat #UtopiaLyfe

I said nothing about crowning. I just found it interesting that Emeriti took 0 hits at eoa.
    Cause people like me <3

(and panthira got stuck in a war and couldnt )
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Fanatic
    BB was > 30k behind #1 and if you do the math on all the gains in their paper and not count the retals they’d still come short so not sure why they are salty.

If they wanted to try and compete should have fought back when we came for them rather than pushing auto cd button.
    Last edited by Proteus; 27-01-2018 at 04:55.

Forum Fanatic
    You should analyze the paper and count how many acres you lost from kingdoms that you did not wave

Pillz, you're still not relevant, and definitely not relevant to this thread. Please leave.
    #Beastblood

Postaholic
    BB chose to ignore all their supposed morals to make a grab for a crown. The problem with ****playing like that is you make enemies and you get ****played back. BB has asked us to ally with them to stop them from getting done dirty time and again, but since they're the only kingdom that's ever played dirty against us we declined.

We did not have eoa cf's with most of the top. Only with BB because we knew they were the one who would ****play us.

Regular
    Pillz, you're still not relevant, and definitely not relevant to this thread. Please leave.
    Fact

Forum Fanatic
    BB is the only kd around that when they can’t compete for crown tries to shape the charts and blocks others from winning

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    BB was > 30k behind #1 and if you do the math on all the gains in their paper and not count the Retard they’d still come short so not sure why they are salty.

If they wanted to try and compete should have fought back when we came for them rather than pushing auto cd button.
    Ah yes push a button with a kd that was significantly larger, had more time to pump and had roughly 2 billion gc more than us. that makes sense. No wonder no one lets you make decisions.
    #Beastblood

Neither are you so we can keep each other company.

But as shai decided to throw around off topic accusations and proteus isn't allowed to moderate this topic, it seems I should stick around to defend myself from these multi accusations.

Also remind you that collectively, your kd is absolutely terrible, which is apparently why you ate most of your eoa hits.

And now you cry here after breaking cfs and getting retal'd. I mean I tried to run with the 'emeriti **** played you' angle but you guys ****ed up if half your recieved hits are retals.

Just disband already

Thread Information