Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: EOA Stuff

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Ah yes push a button with a kd that was significantly larger, had more time to pump and had roughly 2 billion gc more than us. that makes sense. No wonder no one lets you make decisions.
    Except people recruit me to lead all the time.

So you yourself just said you had zero chance to win or crown. Why break cfs and hit people in war and incur all the bad blood for nothing?

No charity crown for you

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Cause people like me <3
    It's definitely this^

Binar has been the best Absalom acquisition since TheRock.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    BB chose to ignore all their supposed morals to make a grab for a crown. The problem with ****playing like that is you make enemies and you get ****played back. BB has asked us to ally with them to stop them from getting done dirty time and again, but since they're the only kingdom that's ever played dirty against us we declined.

We did not have eoa cf's with most of the top. Only with BB because we knew they were the one who would ****play us.

Just like you did vs sonata Dorje back in the day. So don't act like you've never done anything like this before.

We've never asked you to ally. I don't know where that comes from.

Also, you had an EOA cf because it was a forced 7 day cf, don't act like you did anything to prevent anything.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Cause people like me <3

(and panthira got stuck in a war and couldnt )
    That would be me. Would have loved to hit emeriti(and anyone in range let's be honest), but had to keep our honor ranking from dropping so we went with that instead.

Last age at eoa we hit emeriti, BB, and every top KD for land, WS, +4. It's just what you do :) You had people in range of our top NW, we'd hit you like we'd hit anyone.

But I won't lie, I have a special place in my heart for hitting you Binar <3 Actually every top KD in range without a CF had meter at 4 the last days of the age except you, my top guy didn't wanna lose on retal against orc/wh, was going to wait for the end. But war, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Neither are you so we can keep each other company.

But as shai decided to throw around off topic accusations and proteus isn't allowed to moderate this topic, it seems I should stick around to defend myself from these multi accusations.

Also remind you that collectively, your kd is absolutely terrible, which is apparently why you ate most of your eoa hits.

And now you cry here after breaking cfs and getting retal'd. I mean I tried to run with the 'emeriti **** played you' angle but you guys ****ed up if half your recieved hits are retals.

Just disband already
    Tell you what pillz, we'll disband the next time you actually make some sort of accomplishment in utopia.
    #Beastblood

Postaholic
    Also, you had an EOA cf because it was a forced 7 day cf, don't act like you did anything to prevent anything.
    ...because we did a stare-off with you until there was just 6.75 days left in the age so that we'd have that ceasefire, even though we had to bleed a few thousand acres to get it. It was your choice to take that cf knowing that you wouldn't get to eoa wave us, instead of dragging us into a war.

Tell you what pillz, we'll disband the next time you actually make some sort of accomplishment in utopia.
    Seeing as I don't play I guess you're doomed to failure for a long while yet.
    But I'll always be here to remind you that BB is a horrible kingdom.

...because we did a stare-off with you until there was just 6.75 days left in the age so that we'd have that ceasefire, even though we had to bleed a few thousand acres to get it. It was your choice to take that cf knowing that you wouldn't get to eoa wave us, instead of dragging us into a war.
    dont play the game for them dorje. its fun seeing them fumble around
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Fanatic
    Just like you did vs sonata Dorje back in the day. So don't act like you've never done anything like this before.

We've never asked you to ally. I don't know where that comes from.

We had an EOA cf because when we came for you, instead of fighting you conceded defeat and backed down. If you didn’t want an eoa cf you should have fought back except you would farm out.

Also you should learn to count meter if you wanna use the run and hide mechanics.

You dumped pool while we were in stare down to try and position yourself for a charity crown since you can’t actually fight for #1 to earn it. We appreciated you exploring and making yourselves bigger as that just let us take more acres from you for the auto cf.

As I said previously, Bb was never a contender this age so why are you salty?

Go and count your hits, had the people you cf broke not hit you back it still wouldn’t have helped. Complaining that no one hit us, well we didn’t do anything to anyone to deserve getting hit after winning a clean crown and sitting on #1 the whole age and not farming down on anyone. Go figure

So you masterfully planned a 7 day stare-off just to get CFed with the only kd you could gain acres from? gtfo with that BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Except people recruit me to lead all the time.

So you yourself just said you had zero chance to win or crown. Why break cfs and hit people in war and incur all the bad blood for nothing?

No charity crown for you
    the fact that we were in a position to even do this was pretty lol...seeing as half our kd has been mia most of the age for various reasons. And again was just pointing out that it was odd that we got many hits and you got 0.
    #Beastblood

Postaholic
    I said nothing about crowning. I just found it interesting that Emeriti took 0 hits at eoa.
    As an oversized war tier kd with no ties to any of the top kds, we got a SN of Emeriti and they had made 0 hits out and had their entire kd online. Hitting them would have likely meant a mass of retals (or probably not because of oops) so my guys looked elsewhere. BB had sent out earlier in the tick which is why they probably ate more hits (we didnt hit them either though). I don't think there's a conspiracy here.

Post Fiend
    I said nothing about crowning. I just found it interesting that Emeriti took 0 hits at eoa.
    Cos they didn't plan to hit all over server , hostile or not hostile , war or not war? Well done on the crown Emeriti.

So you masterfully planned a 7 day stare-off just to get CFed with the only kd you could gain acres from? gtfo with that BS.

the fact that we were in a position to even do this was pretty lol...seeing as half our kd has been mia most of the age for various reasons. And again was just pointing out that it was odd that we got many hits and you got 0.
    You dont know what you are talking about. I didnt have a CF with either Sparta nor 3:16... or anyone else for that matter. I had many sources for acres, but all I had to do was to have MORE than you. We could also have done a desperation wave like you did the last tick but choose to sit still and laugh while you tried and failed hard
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    As an oversized war tier kd with no ties to any of the top kds, we got a SN of Emeriti and they had made 0 hits out and had their entire kd online. Hitting them would have likely meant a mass of retals (or probably not because of oops) so my guys looked elsewhere. BB had sent out earlier in the tick which is why they probably ate more hits (we didnt hit them either though). I don't think there's a conspiracy here.
    100%, I checked news to make sure they already hit and they did. Easy acres when they have no armies home to retal. Emiriti was less gains and they were ready to eat anyone who touched them. Simple as that.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Seeing as I don't play I guess you're doomed to failure for a long while yet.
    But I'll always be here to remind you that BB is a horrible kingdom.
    You played last age.. guessing you got kicked again...

Thread Information