Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: EOA Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Maeldun View Post
    It's so funny this guy...... "Oh we got hit EOA, Emeriti didn't" and he doesn't even mention the land grabs his KD did first. Soooo hilarious, what kind of naive children do we have playing this game?
    The kind that also believe emeriti players are perfect little angels that never do or have done anything bad or shady =P
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    LOL this is so funny... Crying bout getting hit when they are actually the ones who hit first and broke all cf last few minutes before every eoa. What are you expecting our holy saint BB, people will praise you every age?haha Better not talk here man you are a laughing pig stock.
    Let's not be too dramatic, it was 3 CFs not ALL.

Regular
    Off topic but Proteus is a mod on here.... Dafuq?
    S E C R E T S

Regular

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by outburst View Post
    Emeriti didn't get EOA hits cause they are too generous to let other provinces rob their gc all age long.
    That was you?
    Does it hurt to your stomach? Then don't complain...

Quote Originally Posted by Lewpac View Post
    Let's not be too dramatic, it was 3 CFs not ALL.
    Also, let's clarify this, since the dealbreak term got thrown out there earlier.

These were 3 open CFs that had 0 terms attached and could be broken at any time by either side. So there was no "dealbreaking."
    #Beastblood

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Also, let's clarify this, since the dealbreak term got thrown out there earlier.

These were 3 open CFs that had 0 terms attached and could be broken at any time by either side. So there was no "dealbreaking."
    so why are you crying here bout people hitting you? you can hit but others cant? are you god now? you and the community very well know you do this every age? so what are you crying about? you better delete this nonsense forum post man... you are funny and look stupid for posting this...

Seriously? The age is over. Who the hell cares?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Allanon said he'll hunt u guys next age wor

Post Fiend
    Congrats to Eme! You guys deserve it and really showed some class come eoa without hitting out. Can't say the same for other scum bags.
    Original wearer of the Raikonhat

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Apparently BB does

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Used other kds to prevent people from crowning (sanc and rage using various abs kds to block people for the entire existence of ABS)

I call your statement regarding rage false and slanderous. I am quite certain you cannot correctly name a single time Rage used other kingdoms to block for them.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    I call your statement regarding rage false and slanderous. I am quite certain you cannot correctly name a single time Rage used other kingdoms to block for them.
    Could have papers, pms saved and a spreadsheet timeline for it all.

You'd still write 3500 words on how the laws of physics dictate it's impossible for abs to do any wrong.

Strategy Moderator
    I didn't say Abs never did anything wrong. I am saying that I don't think he can name any instances of Rage using other kingdoms to block for them because I can't name any myself.

The problem with some of the anti-abs types is that they tend to try and make everything black and white and exaggerate and extrapolate assumptions of stuff to the extremes to the point that such statements are categorically false rather than just focus on the real stuff that was actually wrong.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 27-01-2018 at 05:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Could have papers, pms saved and a spreadsheet timeline for it all.

You'd still write 3500 words on how the laws of physics dictate it's impossible for abs to do any wrong.
    holy crap me and pillz agree on something.

and asf, abs had kds stalling wars etc for fricking years, you can't tell me rage had nothing to do with nor benefitted from this. I can't remember if it was rage or sanc that asked mercy when I was there to stall flogger until eoa so they could win. that's just a specific example that I was personally involved in. you should know I'm not anti abs. I played in a few abs kds. and I have a ton of respect for most people in abs. The only thing I am anti is people in general trying to discredit others for certain things, when they themselves have done those same things.
    #Beastblood

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Well the time I caught Jordy cheating in Rage the plan was for Mercy to wave Freedom without any plan whatsoever despite the fact they were double our size.

It was an unusual situation, for sure, but there was zero concern for Mercy's well being at the time.

Thread Information