Thread: EOA Stuff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    So BB took hits from 7 kds in the last 15 minutes of the age. Emeriti received exactly 0 hits. Discuss.
    Discuss what? Do you just keep hitting your head against the wall, and ask it why it's hurting you in the process, too?

You've been crying as a KD about the same bull**** for over a year now. Everyone has fingered Emeriti and any KD shai or ASF happen to play in for all sorts of ****.

But we all know nothing will ever happen because [insert reason Bart was really banned here].

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Discuss what? Do you just keep hitting your head against the wall, and ask it why it's hurting you in the process, too?

You've been crying as a KD about the same bull**** for over a year now. Everyone has fingered Emeriti and any KD shai or ASF happen to play in for all sorts of ****.

But we all know nothing will ever happen because [insert reason Bart was really banned here].

Lol what is it now? Your latest ass trauma is me CFing 6:6 and telling people to raze kill your multi prov that was razing into their war?

Still so pathetic
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Lol what is it now? Your latest ass trauma is me CFing 6:6 and telling people to raze kill your multi prov that was razing into their war?

Still so pathetic
    What multi prov?
    And no I thought you were Coss, and that you played in Ronins this age not sleepy.

Thread Information