Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes. I play in BB Proteus.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Yes. I play in BB Proteus.

1. So if you take out all the retal on you (from the kingdoms you hit) you would have still fallen short by a significant margin

2. The people that hit you were the ones you hit first, your opening post failed to mention that

3. Let’s face it, BB wasn’t actually a crown contender this age. They were small until they got a WW from a kd that was not competing for crown and also had a leg up as that kd had grown significantly OOw in a short time and not able to pump those acres. BB couldn’t have actually warred the crown contenders and won so you have nothing to be upset about

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    1. So if you take out all the retal on you (from the kingdoms you hit) you would have still fallen short by a significant margin

2. The people that hit you were the ones you hit first, your opening post failed to mention that

3. Let’s face it, BB wasn’t actually a crown contender this age. They were small until they got a WW from a kd that was not competing for crown and also had a leg up as that kd had grown significantly OOw in a short time and not able to pump those acres. BB couldn’t have actually warred the crown contenders and won so you have nothing to be upset about
    I said nothing about crowning. I just found it interesting that Emeriti took 0 hits at eoa.
    #Beastblood

I said nothing about crowning. I just found it interesting that Emeriti took 0 hits at eoa.
    Cause people like me <3

(and panthira got stuck in a war and couldnt )
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Cause people like me <3
    It's definitely this^

Binar has been the best Absalom acquisition since TheRock.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    It's definitely this^

Octo! What about me? :(

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    It's definitely this^

<3 therock

Enthusiast
    Cause people like me <3

(and panthira got stuck in a war and couldnt )
    That would be me. Would have loved to hit emeriti(and anyone in range let's be honest), but had to keep our honor ranking from dropping so we went with that instead.

Last age at eoa we hit emeriti, BB, and every top KD for land, WS, +4. It's just what you do :) You had people in range of our top NW, we'd hit you like we'd hit anyone.

But I won't lie, I have a special place in my heart for hitting you Binar <3 Actually every top KD in range without a CF had meter at 4 the last days of the age except you, my top guy didn't wanna lose on retal against orc/wh, was going to wait for the end. But war, oh well.

Forum Fanatic
    You should analyze the paper and count how many acres you lost from kingdoms that you did not wave

Postaholic
    As an oversized war tier kd with no ties to any of the top kds, we got a SN of Emeriti and they had made 0 hits out and had their entire kd online. Hitting them would have likely meant a mass of retals (or probably not because of oops) so my guys looked elsewhere. BB had sent out earlier in the tick which is why they probably ate more hits (we didnt hit them either though). I don't think there's a conspiracy here.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    As an oversized war tier kd with no ties to any of the top kds, we got a SN of Emeriti and they had made 0 hits out and had their entire kd online. Hitting them would have likely meant a mass of retals (or probably not because of oops) so my guys looked elsewhere. BB had sent out earlier in the tick which is why they probably ate more hits (we didnt hit them either though). I don't think there's a conspiracy here.
    100%, I checked news to make sure they already hit and they did. Easy acres when they have no armies home to retal. Emiriti was less gains and they were ready to eat anyone who touched them. Simple as that.

Post Fiend
    Cos they didn't plan to hit all over server , hostile or not hostile , war or not war? Well done on the crown Emeriti.

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Cos they didn't plan to hit all over server , hostile or not hostile , war or not war? Well done on the crown Emeriti.
    I'll congratulate them on their crown as well. It was well played. It's still odd for the #1 kd to not recieve any hits from any kds EOA. I personally don't have any qualms with anyone in emeriti.

Most of the time I respect everyone there. Most of the time.

Then they start talking about how high and mighty and perfectly legit they are, when in fact anything being said at any given time, they can be associated with doing in the past.

All I mentioned is that there were a lot of hits on us, an no hits on emeriti. Not once have I accused emeriti of being behind them. If that's what you inferred from this, I'm sorry you're so insecure.

Now, each time you point out something that another kd has done or make some sort of accusation against any kd, I will reference an instance in the past where you, your players, or known associates of your players have done the same thing.

Things from this thread that they've thrown around that they've done in the past:

Broken eoa CFs (sanc) to try to steal a crown (dorje led sanc at the time)
    Used other kds to prevent people from crowning (sanc and rage using various abs kds to block people for the entire existence of ABS)

Now, what else what you like to accuse anyone of that we can further enlighten the general public about your hipocrisy?
    #Beastblood

Things from this thread that they've thrown around that they've done in the past:

Broken eoa CFs (sanc) to try to steal a crown (dorje led sanc at the time)
    Used other kds to prevent people from crowning (sanc and rage using various abs kds to block people for the entire existence of ABS)

Now, what else what you like to accuse anyone of that we can further enlighten the general public about your hipocrisy?
    thats like 5-10 years ago mate. Get over it
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

thats like 5-10 years ago mate. Get over it
    Doesn't make it less hypocritical? That's all I'm saying. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and such.
    #Beastblood

Thread Information