Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: EOA Stuff

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    It's definitely this^

Binar has been the best Absalom acquisition since TheRock.
    Octo! What about me? :(

This thread delivers and it's nice to see that Proteus still lives up to his hypocrisy. Thumbs up!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    So you masterfully planned a 7 day stare-off just to get CFed with the only kd you could gain acres from? gtfo with that BS.

the fact that we were in a position to even do this was pretty lol...seeing as half our kd has been mia most of the age for various reasons. And again was just pointing out that it was odd that we got many hits and you got 0.
    In position to do what? Fail at crowning like you do every age? We didn’t have a cf with anyone but your kd and could have easily waved out for 30K acres but didn’t make a single hit because we didn’t need to. As I said before BB was not a crown contender.

When we assess the competitive landscape every age our only thoughts on BB are - (1) are you going to block, lameplay, shape the charts, (2) when do we get to hit you and how much are we going to farm you for. Other than for your ability to lame play and shape the charts, we do not actually worry about your kd.

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Cos they didn't plan to hit all over server , hostile or not hostile , war or not war? Well done on the crown Emeriti.
    I'll congratulate them on their crown as well. It was well played. It's still odd for the #1 kd to not recieve any hits from any kds EOA. I personally don't have any qualms with anyone in emeriti.

Most of the time I respect everyone there. Most of the time.

Then they start talking about how high and mighty and perfectly legit they are, when in fact anything being said at any given time, they can be associated with doing in the past.

All I mentioned is that there were a lot of hits on us, an no hits on emeriti. Not once have I accused emeriti of being behind them. If that's what you inferred from this, I'm sorry you're so insecure.

Now, each time you point out something that another kd has done or make some sort of accusation against any kd, I will reference an instance in the past where you, your players, or known associates of your players have done the same thing.

Things from this thread that they've thrown around that they've done in the past:

Broken eoa CFs (sanc) to try to steal a crown (dorje led sanc at the time)
    Used other kds to prevent people from crowning (sanc and rage using various abs kds to block people for the entire existence of ABS)

Now, what else what you like to accuse anyone of that we can further enlighten the general public about your hipocrisy?
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    In position to do what? Fail at crowning like you do every age? We didn’t have a cf with anyone but your kd and could have easily waved out for 30K acres but didn’t make a single hit because we didn’t need to. As I said before BB was not a crown contender.

When we assess the competitive landscape every age our only thoughts on BB are - (1) are you going to block, lameplay, shape the charts, (2) when do we get to hit you and how much are we going to farm you for. Other than for your ability to lame play and shape the charts, we do not actually worry about your kd.

I just wrote that

you never read what I write, even when u are mod :( :( </3
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Things from this thread that they've thrown around that they've done in the past:

Broken eoa CFs (sanc) to try to steal a crown (dorje led sanc at the time)
    Used other kds to prevent people from crowning (sanc and rage using various abs kds to block people for the entire existence of ABS)

Now, what else what you like to accuse anyone of that we can further enlighten the general public about your hipocrisy?
    thats like 5-10 years ago mate. Get over it
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Fanatic
    I actually lost more crowns being allied to HOH because legacy/current members of BB used to shape charts to make them win over an Abs kd so that argument doesn’t really fly.

Also your past is much more checkered than ours when it comes to playing legitimately

Emeriti didn't get EOA hits cause they are too generous to let other provinces rob their gc all age long.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    thats like 5-10 years ago mate. Get over it
    Doesn't make it less hypocritical? That's all I'm saying. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and such.
    #Beastblood

Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill17 View Post
    You played last age.. guessing you got kicked again...
    I didn't play age 74 except the first two weeks or so ghettoing. I let my province die after that and didn't make a new one until I landed in sleepy two days ago.

If you mean age 73, then I forgot I played, but I did, in SYG, and let my province die and never reset (although I'd informed them 21 days prior that I had quit).

So it's been a little while since I've been kicked from anywhere I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by outburst View Post
    Emeriti didn't get EOA hits cause they are too generous to let other provinces rob their gc all age long.
    +1 outburst lol
    #Beastblood

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    This thread delivers and it's nice to see that Proteus still lives up to his hypocrisy. Thumbs up!
    Wish I could enjoy this as much as I would back in the day... lol

It's so funny this guy...... "Oh we got hit EOA, Emeriti didn't" and he doesn't even mention the land grabs his KD did first. Soooo hilarious, what kind of naive children do we have playing this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Wish I could enjoy this as much as I would back in the day... lol
    It's just mostly fascinating that he can't show some sort of restraint. Palem sure did make a comment here and there but Proteus he takes this to a whole new level. A moderator that is actively bashing the community members he's suppose to keep in check.

Regular
    So BB took hits from 7 kds in the last 15 minutes of the age. Emeriti received exactly 0 hits. Discuss.
    LOL this is so funny... Crying bout getting hit when they are actually the ones who hit first and broke all cf last few minutes before every eoa. What are you expecting our holy saint BB, people will praise you every age?haha Better not talk here man you are a laughing pig stock.
    Last edited by lionell; 27-01-2018 at 01:19.

Thread Information