Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: EOA Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Well the time I caught Jordy cheating in Rage the plan was for Mercy to wave Freedom without any plan whatsoever despite the fact they were double our size.

It was an unusual situation, for sure, but there was zero concern for Mercy's well being at the time.

Played in Mercy; can confirm.

Never minded it though tbh
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Strategy Moderator
    Shockwave, it wasn't Rage, and as expected, no examples despite you having played in a few abs kingdoms.

flogger, did you or anyone else end up waving Freedom despite them planting people in Rage? Answer: you didn't. Even if you had, it wouldn't have been to block, it would have been to avenge dishonorable play. But again, although you may have offered and us discussed it, we declined the offer in the end.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 27-01-2018 at 06:36.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Shockwave, it wasn't Rage, and as expected, no examples despite you having played in a few abs kingdoms.

flogger, did you or anyone else end up waving Freedom despite them planting people in Rage? Answer: you didn't. Even if you had, it wouldn't have been to block, it would have been to avenge dishonorable play. But again, although you may have offered and us discussed it, we declined the offer in the end.
    We still gangbanged them, dorje just was mad Mercy wasn't the one throwing their age away and instead he had to do it since he had the gnomes to actually compete with freedoms (who was a clear #1 at the time and none of us could handle them 1 on 1). I do forget who actually won that age, though. You know my memory isn't perfect.

Sir Postalot
    My personal favorite was my 2nd or 3rd age back where I indicated I thought dicing dark elf could win the age, dorje said it was stupid and no way it could win in the abs council chan, then sanctuary ended up being the only kingdom running dicing dark elf and won the age.

Shockwave, it wasn't Rage, and as expected, no examples despite you having played in a few abs kingdoms..
    well I don't keep a tab on every thing that's happened in the last 70 ages. We can talk about other stuff though. Like ow about straight up lying? Like when playboys was booted from abs because "abs was going in a different direction than straight whoring"...so rage could cf everyone and dice all age? lol

The problem here is you think I hate you. I don't.

I just think it's hilarious how you always try to defend yourselves. You either care so much about your image that you'll go to the ends of the earth to create elaborate explanations of how it was ok for you to do something but not ok for someone else, or you're so convinced that you can do no wrong that you just go into denial when someone brings up something you did. You do it the most, proteus a close second.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    We still gangbanged them, dorje just was mad Mercy wasn't the one throwing their age away and instead he had to do it since he had the gnomes to actually compete with freedoms (who was a clear #1 at the time and none of us could handle them 1 on 1). I do forget who actually won that age, though. You know my memory isn't perfect.
    You misremember. Only Rage touched em, there was no gb or alliance action against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    well I don't keep a tab on every thing that's happened in the last 70 ages. We can talk about other stuff though. Like ow about straight up lying? Like when playboys was booted from abs because "abs was going in a different direction than straight whoring"...so rage could cf everyone and dice all age? lol
    I'm not sure who told you that, but that isn't what Abs told to Playboys leadership. The primary reason they were kicked out is because Matty (Abs court and pb's leader) was talking bad about Equilibrium and other Abs to enemies in PM and the logs got leaked to Carsten and he demanded they were kicked or Equilibrium was leaving. Many others in Abs were also pissed off at PB's behavior the previous ages which included fully NAPing Anti Abs pre-oop, while trash talking other Abs kingdoms. I was personally against kicking PB's, but when Matty was under a lot of stress, he went off on me and my wife as well (largely just due to feeling everyone was against him I assume) and that lost him my support.

As for your claim of Rage cfing everyone and dicing -- that isn't what happened. You might be thinking about the same as flogger about the age Sanc diced as DE.

The problem here is you think I hate you. I don't.
    I wasn't meaning to assign motive, simply stating that you were making false claims about Rage. You might have believed the claims based on making what you thought were logical assumptions or mistaken memory. Even if you had no ill will or intention the claim was still incorrect.

I just think it's hilarious how you always try to defend yourselves. You either care so much about your image that you'll go to the ends of the earth to create elaborate explanations of how it was ok for you to do something but not ok for someone else, or you're so convinced that you can do no wrong that you just go into denial when someone brings up something you did. You do it the most, proteus a close second.
    You made false accusations here about Rage. I could talk about the hilarity of you caring so much about my image that you'll go to the ends of the earth to create elaborate false accusations, but instead I just stated the accusations were false and challenged you to bring up a single example of your accusations against Rage specifically. You couldn't do this despite playing in several Abs kingdoms. Neither could Flogger despite leading one.

I'm not saying Absalom never did any wrong or even that Rage never did any wrong, but I think you and others seem to confuse what those things were and what they weren't. Rage using other kingdoms to block for them was not one of those wrongs. There were some times that Rage did block for others in Abs and there were times that others in Abs assisted Rage such as during alliance wars. There were even times Rage discussed with others about blocking for Rage but I can not recall a single time any blocking for Rage actually happened.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 27-01-2018 at 20:11.

Enthusiast
    You misremember. Only Rage touched em, there was no gb or alliance action against them.

I'm not sure who told you that, but that isn't what Abs told to Playboys leadership. The primary reason they were kicked out is because Matty (Abs court and pb's leader) was talking bad about Equilibrium and other Abs to enemies in PM and the logs got leaked to Carsten and he demanded they were kicked or Equilibrium was leaving. Many others in Abs were also pissed off at PB's behavior the previous ages which included fully NAPing Anti Abs pre-oop, while trash talking other Abs kingdoms. I was personally against kicking PB's, but when Matty was under a lot of stress, he went off on me and my wife as well (largely just due to feeling everyone was against him I assume) and that lost him my support.

As for your claim of Rage cfing everyone and dicing -- that isn't what happened. You might be thinking about the same as flogger about the age Sanc diced as DE.

I wasn't meaning to assign motive, simply stating that you were making false claims about Rage. You might have believed the claims based on making what you thought were logical assumptions or mistaken memory. Even if you had no ill will or intention the claim was still incorrect.

You made false accusations here about Rage. I could talk about the hilarity of you caring so much about my image that you'll go to the ends of the earth to create elaborate false accusations, but instead I just stated the accusations were false and challenged you to bring up a single example of your accusations against Rage specifically. You couldn't do this despite playing in several Abs kingdoms. Neither could Flogger despite leading one.

I'm not saying Absalom never did any wrong or even that Rage never did any wrong, but I think you and others seem to confuse what those things were and what they weren't. Rage using other kingdoms to block for them was not one of those wrongs. There were some times that Rage did block for others in Abs and there were times that others in Abs assisted Rage such as during alliance wars. There were even times Rage discussed with others about blocking for Rage but I can not recall a single time any blocking for Rage actually happened.
    I lolled

Enthusiast
    fully NAPing Anti Abs pre-op, <<<hence we had to do stuff for abs to force abs cfs.... Stuff impossible if we had cfs

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    It's definitely this^

Binar has been the best Absalom acquisition since TheRock.
    <3 therock

Post Demon
    how did eoa stuff end up being the grumpy old mens corner?

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    how did eoa stuff end up being the grumpy old mens corner?
    I am still trying to,figure out who cares.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I am still trying to,figure out who cares.
    Obviously Shockwave since he started the thread

Oh man, this is funny.

@shockwave
    Newsflash, maybe not that many people like BB so why would they hit Emeriti, create bad blood and give some charity crown chance to you (again), makes sense?
    Lmao.

Edit:
    I'm not sure but it's also possible Emeriti we're not in range for randoms outside other top kds breaking cf with them and hitting in while you were more in the "ghetto" random range. Going out on a limb here a little since I'm not familiar with the actual sizes.

Edit2:
    Suggestion: disable war spoils last day of age.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 28-01-2018 at 09:26.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Edit2:
    Suggestion: disable war spoils last day of age.
    I wish you were joking because its a retarded idea.

Game was just fine before only war heroes had access to it. Now we have opportunistic kingdoms trying to squeeze in rankings without a way of retaliation in the same age. I see it as an attempt to shape charts in a mechanics abusive manner. Mostly I don't agree with how things are at the moment because it adds more luck to the game because we can all agree the database can't handle the sudden request load that the current system facilitates. It really comes down to if you prefer playing Bingo or chess.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information