Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carnage says good bye

Carnage says good bye

Amidst all the serious discussion of last hour EOA waving.

Would like the opportunity to thank my KD mates for the past 3 ages. We form the KD from scratch with mostly unknown players and most of us being strangers with each other. Even so, i believe we had a great run with some impressive results as a KD. We challenged EVERY KD in our range and only rejected ONE war across 3 ages against Emeriti becos we already had an OOP war line up. The next step for us would probably to challenge for land and NW but after 3 ages of watching the top 5 play, i dont think thats very enjoyable. Wish the so called top war KDs would man up sometimes tho, that way at least things wont be so bored. *wink wink COL*

1. Age 72 3rd in overall war points
    2. Age 73 war win crown
    3. Likely Age 74 war win crown
    4. Likely Age 74 honor crown
    5. 16 war wins in a row
    6. 94.11% win rate
    7. Twice KD dinner / multiple drinking sessions / multiple business connections

They say its not the wins you remember, but the loss and near losses. We lost our first war as 25 man because of Ego problems, questioning every decision our council made. Our opponent was decent, but we were switching strategy left and right. That was our only loss, the egos left after. Our 2nd war started as 22 vs 22, a day into war, 2 other players decided to leave. We discovered that a whole group of them was just multi-ing and treated us as a 2nd KD, funny seeing them play in ghettos now lol. After the abandon, deletions and 2 PK by our opponents, we were down to 16 vs 22. We pulled through and won that war, and have won every single one of them since. Those first 2 wars were the best utopian experience of a bunch of new guys getting ****ed but stuck together and created history(kinda).

In summary, it IS possible to form a KD with more than 3/4 being new or non has been with a huge ego, its also way more fun.
    Last edited by Shortizz; 27-01-2018 at 05:46.

gg wp
    Age 72 - Carnage top 3 warring kingdom (King)
    Age 73 - Carnage war crown (King)
    Age 74 - Carnage combined chart, war and honor crowns (King)

We'll be back :) after we get bored of rl again. Haha.
    MRC / Rabbits / Sheep / C A R N A G E

If u wanna slack lemme know got plentyyyyy of spots in my kd of 13 misfits :)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    Pshh Thunder you know you can't quit. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Pshh Thunder you know you can't quit. ;)
    haha. Cold. I am officially quitting. Disbanded the kingdom. I am now a free man who is going to focus on my new job :P
    Age 72 - Carnage top 3 warring kingdom (King)
    Age 73 - Carnage war crown (King)
    Age 74 - Carnage combined chart, war and honor crowns (King)

Quote Originally Posted by Shortizz View Post

Would like the opportunity to thank my KD mates for the past 3 ages. We form the KD from scratch with mostly unknown players and most of us being strangers with each other. Even so, i believe we had a great run with some impressive results as a KD. We challenged EVERY KD in our range and only rejected ONE war across 3 ages against Emeriti becos we already had an OOP war line up. The next step for us would probably to challenge for land and NW but after 3 ages of watching the top 5 play, i dont think thats very enjoyable. Wish the so called top war KDs would man up sometimes tho, that way at least things wont be so bored. *wink wink COL*

2. Age 73 war win crown
    5. 16 war wins in a row
    6. 94.11% win rate

They say its not the wins you remember, but the loss and near losses. We lost our first war as 25 man because of Ego problems, questioning every decision our council made. Our opponent was decent, but we were switching strategy left and right. That was our only loss, the egos left after. Our 2nd war started as 22 vs 22, a day into war, 2 other players decided to leave. We discovered that a whole group of them was just multi-ing and treated us as a 2nd KD, funny seeing them play in ghettos now lol. After the abandon, deletions and 2 PK by our opponents, we were down to 16 vs 22. We pulled through and won that war, and have won every single one of them since. Those first 2 wars were the best utopian experience of a bunch of new guys getting ****ed but stuck together and created history(kinda).

In summary, it IS possible to form a KD with more than 3/4 being new or non has been with a huge ego, its also way more fun.
    proud poopster

Needs to get out more
    You see that they stuck together. Winning was just the cherry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

2. Age 73 war win crown
    5. 16 war wins in a row
    6. 94.11% win rate

Doubt you were their only spare kd. But we're all assured, there is no wide spread multi problem!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by edgnor View Post
    haha. Cold. I am officially quitting. Disbanded the kingdom. I am now a free man who is going to focus on my new job :P
    Hehe pm me when your ready to come back, maybe I will be ready to play competitively again by then.

@Pillz

That's okay. They missed out on a great experience and even greater friendship that transferred to real life.

Post Fiend
    @Pillz

That's okay. They missed out on a great experience and even greater friendship that transferred to real life.
    Bojio. All the best!

Congrats guys great effort

Congrats on kicking some serious ass. Sad to see you guys leave. Hopefully your back soon, and/or that your players finds a new home
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Veteran
    Congrats. This is a good story.

Thread Information