Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyric View Post
Not only 1 troll but 3, let me guess.
6:11 Carnage all of you. Kinda easy to troll and make words come to your favor, but lets recap and see if anyone else would accept ur terms of war.

This age
First time: you ask us when u had 25 vs 23 and have 7k more acres + 1.5 more mil NW.
Would you as an monarch or leader of an kingdom accept this war?
Y/N

Second time: You guys had 3k more acres, we had about same NW. 25 vs 23 and we asked for button.
You guy's turned it down, (something you didn't say here in chat. But then again scared kingdoms of even terms when trying to be a top KD often don't tell this)
Would you as an monarch accept the war offer?
Y/N

Third time: We as an kingdom is in our second day of an long hostility. 0 mana/ 0 stealth, army's out and you guys wave us. This is 4 days after we asked you guys for the war and had grown a to 5k more acres then us and 750k NW more before the wave. After wave the difference was 2 mil NW and we had army out + 0 stealth and mana.
Would you as an monarch or leader accept the war?
Y/N?

Now, we can both talk here and such. But we both know what happend this age.
I wonder still why you didn't accept the war this age when we asked and the terms where "even" even though u had 2 players more and is in an top 5 KD. (meaning ur player core should be active)
But then again, you had a NW % in - meaning most/ all of your wars started with you having higher NW to start with.

Proves how strong you guys are when terms are a little bit more even :)
How many wars did you guys have 2 more players this age? 4-5 of 6-7 wars?
Cute :)

Want an even war, just PM me here later in age. We will accept, but guess you won't with ur records.
Congratz on crown btw
Nope AvArice. We approached you straight out of a back to back while in eowcf. At the time we were the same size acres but 8 mill nw smaller. You guy insisted on having the button and refused to negotiate start date, 23rd or bust, and to top it off you wanted 5 days to prep and wanted a term that we couldnt start a dragon until 48 hrs before war start. Pathetic.