Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to all crown winners

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyric View Post
    Not only 1 troll but 3, let me guess.
    6:11 Carnage all of you. Kinda easy to troll and make words come to your favor, but lets recap and see if anyone else would accept ur terms of war.

This age
    First time: you ask us when u had 25 vs 23 and have 7k more acres + 1.5 more mil NW.
    Would you as an monarch or leader of an kingdom accept this war?
    Y/N

Second time: You guys had 3k more acres, we had about same NW. 25 vs 23 and we asked for button.
    You guy's turned it down, (something you didn't say here in chat. But then again scared kingdoms of even terms when trying to be a top KD often don't tell this)
    Would you as an monarch accept the war offer?
    Y/N

Third time: We as an kingdom is in our second day of an long hostility. 0 mana/ 0 stealth, army's out and you guys wave us. This is 4 days after we asked you guys for the war and had grown a to 5k more acres then us and 750k NW more before the wave. After wave the difference was 2 mil NW and we had army out + 0 stealth and mana.
    Would you as an monarch or leader accept the war?
    Y/N?

Now, we can both talk here and such. But we both know what happend this age.
    I wonder still why you didn't accept the war this age when we asked and the terms where "even" even though u had 2 players more and is in an top 5 KD. (meaning ur player core should be active)
    But then again, you had a NW % in - meaning most/ all of your wars started with you having higher NW to start with.

Proves how strong you guys are when terms are a little bit more even :)
    How many wars did you guys have 2 more players this age? 4-5 of 6-7 wars?
    Cute :)

Want an even war, just PM me here later in age. We will accept, but guess you won't with ur records.
    Congratz on crown btw
    Nope AvArice. We approached you straight out of a back to back while in eowcf. At the time we were the same size acres but 8 mill nw smaller. You guy insisted on having the button and refused to negotiate start date, 23rd or bust, and to top it off you wanted 5 days to prep and wanted a term that we couldnt start a dragon until 48 hrs before war start. Pathetic.

Enthusiast
    Not only 1 troll but 3, let me guess.
    6:11 Carnage all of you. Kinda easy to troll and make words come to your favor, but lets recap and see if anyone else would accept ur terms of war.

This age
    First time: you ask us when u had 25 vs 23 and have 7k more acres + 1.5 more mil NW.
    Would you as an monarch or leader of an kingdom accept this war?
    Y/N

Second time: WE ASKED YOU!!!! You guys had 3k more acres, we had about same NW. 25 vs 23 and we asked for button.
    You guy's turned it down, (something you didn't say here in chat. But then again scared kingdoms of even terms when trying to be a top KD often don't tell this)
    Would you as an monarch accept the war offer?
    Y/N

Third time: We as an kingdom is in our second day of an long hostility. 0 mana/ 0 stealth, army's out and you guys wave us. This is 4 days after we asked you guys for the war and had grown a to 5k more acres then us and 750k NW more before the wave. After wave the difference was 2 mil NW and we had army out + 0 stealth and mana.
    Would you as an monarch or leader accept the war?
    Y/N?

Now, we can both talk here and such. But we both know what happend this age.
    I wonder still why you didn't accept the war this age when we asked and the terms where "even" even though u had 2 players more and is in an top 5 KD. (meaning ur player core should be active)
    But then again, you had a NW % in - meaning most/ all of your wars started with you having higher NW to start with.

Proves how strong you guys are when terms are a little bit more even :)
    How many wars did you guys have 2 more players this age? 4-5 of 6-7 wars?
    Cute :)

Want an even war, just PM me here later in age. We will accept, but guess you won't with ur records.
    Congratz on crown btw
    Col talks about people dealbreaking and people dodging. Too funny when your kingdom has dodged my kingdom multiple times in the hunt for a crown. Last age you warred the ghetto I was playing in and you db us right off the bat. Not to mention col is known for getting gc from other kingdoms right before war or even during wars. Leader of courage is smart enough to avoid kingdoms like you. Now stop being so butt hurt and go back to beating on ghettos using your under handed tactics.
    Last edited by Coldhearted; 30-01-2018 at 22:48.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Selephant View Post
    Nope AvArice. We approached you straight out of a back to back while in eowcf. At the time we were the same size acres but 8 mill nw smaller. You guy insisted on having the button and refused to negotiate start date, 23rd or bust, and to top it off you wanted 5 days to prep and wanted a term that we couldnt start a dragon until 48 hrs before war start. Pathetic.
    What age you talk about? Can't be this one, since that never happend.
    Last edited by Deathlyric; 30-01-2018 at 22:52.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Col talks about people dealbreaking and people dodging. Too funny when your kingdom has dodged my kingdom multiple times in the hunt for a crown. Last age you warred the ghetto I was playing in and you db us right off the bat. Not to mention col is known for getting gc from other kingdoms right before war or even during wars. Leader of courage is smart enough to avoid kingdoms like you. Know stop being so butt hurt and go back to beating on ghettos using your under handed tactics.
    What kingdom was this? Sounds more like your in Carnage and troll like always :) when have we gotten gc from another kingdom? What kingdom?

Work in sales and not the small one when you ask 1-50 employees company's about money.
    But big once 500-2000 employees. And you often know someone lie in the negotiation when they go and talk about things they can't refer to.
    Like "You guys dodged my kingdom multiple times" (doesn't say what kingdom) (happend more then once apparently) (like when a guy tells his friend how many girls he has been with, but ur dividing it by 10)
    or "go back beating on ghettos" (Still haven't said his kingdom name, when it happend and apparently he is in the top 10 kd chart) Or is he.

I do like the "Carnage is smart enought to avoid kingdoms like you" sounds like he does belive my story more then Carnage or maybe he is in Carnage and fortold the truth?

Ghetto?
    This age war charts
    3 Evil Hipmunks (3:14) 18.94
    8 SuPeR SmAsHeD BrOs AT WAR STFO (6:6) 15.74

Are they ghetto? =)
    Last edited by Deathlyric; 30-01-2018 at 23:00.

Post Fiend
    What age you talk about? Can't be this one, since that never happend.
    It happened a week ago... liar

Enthusiast
    What kingdom was this? Sounds more like your in Carnage and troll like always :) when have we gotten gc from another kingdom? What kingdom?

Work in sales and not the small one when you ask 1-50 employees company's about money.
    But big once 500-2000 employees. And you often know someone lie in the negotiation when they go and talk about things they can't refer to.
    Like "You guys dodged my kingdom multiple times" (doesn't say what kingdom) (happend more then once apparently) (like when a guy tells his friend how many girls he has been with, but ur dividing it by 10)
    or "go back beating on ghettos" (Still haven't said his kingdom name, when it happend and apparently he is in the top 10 kd chart) Or is he.

I do like the "Carnage is smart enought to avoid kingdoms like you" sounds like he does belive my story more then Carnage or maybe he is in Carnage and fortold the truth?

Ghetto?
    This age war charts
    3 Evil Hipmunks (3:14) 18.94
    8 SuPeR SmAsHeD BrOs AT WAR STFO (6:6) 15.74

Are they ghetto? =)
    No I didn't play in carnage, their leader played in my kingdom for a few ages. He was a upstanding good guy to the point I would come on here to defend a kingdom I truly had nothing to do with. I know for a fact you got gc from other kingdoms because I have given you guys gc in the past. You dodge kingdoms I am apart of all the time, off the top of my head age 67 you dodged my beachlords to war MRC which gave you the ww crown that age. Looking back I should have just forced you to war us or crushed you but I was being nice guy. Other times included when i played in FS or many other kingdoms i have been part of or ran. But anyways last age you guys db your oop war vs a ghetto i was playing in pretending your monarch was running late to push the button while you stole horses. Funny mighty col would only war a ghetto if they received the button. :)' Anyways I don't care col ghetto bashes or does tricks but don't come on here acting high and mighty.

Hes not from carnage. This thread is literally 4 different KD accusing your ghetto of ****play and dodging. Grow a pair and own up or put your words into action. When was the last time you fought a decent top 10 NW KD?

Cold is right, COL only wars ghetto and ALWAYS demands for the button. Whats even more disgusting about them is their multis taking your intel right after you PM them asking for war. By all means deathlyrics, cheat and dodge your way to a what? 8th? in ranking. But dont come here and pretend you are only there because you are too good. Besides who gives a **** about your top honor human? The fact that you pick human last age in a war KD is embarassing enough.

PS: Smashbros last age = ghetto. No offence to Hipmunks, but they are hardly tier 1 either. Maybe war up the NW chart a little more?
    Last edited by Shortizz; 31-01-2018 at 04:07.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    A big thx&congrats too: Jdorje, Memster, Proteus, Leshrak, Universe, Chris_keeling, Tox, Bacarra, Trekdrop, Copious, Peetah, Scheffie, Retard, Hengz, Rein, Janaldo, Unos, Megafusion, Khalistani, Gust, Shamus, Jalgir, jdcb4 & Procy (and Drixx and Grant who also played with us at one point this age).

TY all for a kickass age, you guys pwn :)
    Looking at that roster, its kinda funny anyone equates abs or ASF to emeriti today. Looking at BB's roster its kinda funny anyone equates BB to the founders of BB.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortizz View Post
    Hes not from carnage. This thread is literally 4 different KD accusing your ghetto of ****play and dodging. Grow a pair and own up or put your words into action. When was the last time you fought a decent top 10 NW KD?

Cold is right, COL only wars ghetto and ALWAYS demands for the button. Whats even more disgusting about them is their multis taking your intel right after you PM them asking for war. By all means deathlyrics, cheat and dodge your way to a what? 8th? in ranking. But dont come here and pretend you are only there because you are too good. Besides who gives a **** about your top honor human? The fact that you pick human last age in a war KD is embarassing enough.

PS: Smashbros last age = ghetto. No offence to Hipmunks, but they are hardly tier 1 either. Maybe war up the NW chart a little more?
    wow, relax you might pop something in ur head. Not good to be so angry.

Also, i am fairly new to the kd. Been with the kd 1 age and the group is a good core. Not seen any of what u say above.
    Last edited by Deathlyric; 31-01-2018 at 10:47.

Irony that the dude that couldnt make a better chart placement than 8th telling the one that won both honor and warwin to learn the game a bit more. :)

Regular
    try not to take everything in utopia at face value deathlyric,

eg. top honor human: might really just mean ur opa is not worth to be noticed/ chained
    lower average opp nw: might really mean ur more capable of a good pump more than ur opponent/ agreed wars are mainly built around land caps anways.
    ur congratulatory message: pointless, salty

you are super heroic and smart to call us out on a challenge now i guess, since we disbanded. lol

i had fun doing 3 ages worth of banners like: "confessions of lowballing 101" / "have a multi christmas"
    i even come to know u tried to war a kingdom with ur multi in it, that really takes the cake. it ruined the success or legacy ur previous kingdom mates fought for.

i get it that confessions always ask for an arm or leg for war terms but to be fair, i think thats part of the game and guys have mastered the art of it.

maybe just that though :)
    Age 72 - Baron
    Age 73 - Baroness

Post Fiend
    oh my. So much talk without substance behind it :)

deathlyric is new fella in the KD (1 or 2 ages i think) and he got baited hard lol, which I’m sad to see :P

Anyhow, probably whole server knows we don't do forum dramas. We don't have forum-fighters in KD for that purpose and we honestly try to be a fair kd, some people seems to have another idea - but thats part of a competitive game I guess :)
    We have been too long around for us to spend time for meaningless forum talk in internet game.
    All of us should ENJOY game as much as we can, otherwise it's pointless to play it at all. We are a relaxed kd and we just wanna play the game. We dont plant moles, farms and whatnot, that kind of top level stuff is not worth it in a small internet text game, sorry to disappoint you.

And Congratulation CARNAGE for two WW crown!
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

Quote Originally Posted by loky View Post
    oh my. So much talk without substance behind it :)

deathlyric is new fella in the KD (1 or 2 ages i think) and he got baited hard lol, which I’m sad to see :P

Anyhow, probably whole server knows we don't do forum dramas. We don't have forum-fighters in KD for that purpose and we honestly try to be a fair kd, some people seems to have another idea - but thats part of a competitive game I guess :)
    We have been too long around for us to spend time for meaningless forum talk in internet game.
    All of us should ENJOY game as much as we can, otherwise it's pointless to play it at all. We are a relaxed kd and we just wanna play the game. We dont plant moles, farms and whatnot, that kind of top level stuff is not worth it in a small internet text game, sorry to disappoint you.

And Congratulation CARNAGE for two WW crown!
    Thanks. So did you use multis for Gc farming and intel taking?

Regular
    he just said no dude lol

better implement stronger kyc- know your commrades , there's no smoke w/o fire
    Age 72 - Baron
    Age 73 - Baroness

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Looking at that roster, its kinda funny anyone equates abs or ASF to emeriti today. Looking at BB's roster its kinda funny anyone equates BB to the founders of BB.
    Looking at that roster, I don't think I could compete anymore. I don't think I'd be eligible as the 26th man.
    The End of an Era

Thread Information