Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age 75 Power Rankings

Post Demon
    Dryad NW value changed. Dryad speed changed (though mine doesn't care). Avian NW value changed. Orc lost BL (mine care, RattleHead's maybe not). We discovered my calculation does not include horses for anyone. I think I lowered my pes/acre. RattleHead tuned out a few assumptions and continued to make small improvements.

Furthermore, I don't think I even posted my version at all for age 74, so we can't use those for this age even if there weren't changes at all. I certainly agree that this age would lose a lot less if we'd both taken it off than many other ages, but there are enough moving parts still to make another look worthwhile. No one requires you use these, but they make a nice starting point to discuss kingdom plans, for at least one kingdom (mine).
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Dryad NW value changed. Dryad speed changed. Avian NW value changed. Orc lost BL.
    Wow awesome. Good one.

And yet, you can't help but continue to return... Why don't you go focus on something you enjoy? Get some sun, maybe try something new... You seem to be in a rut.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by rattlehead View Post
    and yet, you can't help but continue to return... Why don't you go focus on something you enjoy? Get some sun, maybe try something new... You seem to be in a rut.
    l_O.L.
    Last edited by awesom-o; 30-01-2018 at 20:10.

Thread Information