Thread: Invitation lost / not taken effect

Invitation lost / not taken effect

Hi,

Near the end of the last age, I received an invite from the monarch of a kingdom my friends were playing in. I accepted the invite. I had assumed that this meant that I would be placed in their kingdom when the new age began.
    However, when I logged into my account, I am not shown such an option. The only option available is to create a new province, which will be placed in a random kingdom.

I would very much appreciate a quick response as the new age is about to begin.

Thank you.

Regular
    I'm the monarch of his KD. I can confirm that the invitation was accepted and appeared on my list of reservations for this age. While I will send him an invite again if I need to, I do not wish to waste an invite when it should have worked. If I need to send an invite, I would like a replacement free invite to please be given to my KD as we deliberately recruited pre-age to avoid wasting the limited invites we are given.

Please contact support.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information