Thread: Guilds, BE, Guild Effectiveness, and Spell Durations...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend

Guilds, BE, Guild Effectiveness, and Spell Durations...

... and Guilds.

Okay, so what the heck eh?

How do you get max durations?

- Utopia will make duration spells last longer based on your guild % (both offensive spells and self-spells).
    - However, there is a maximum effect to this increase, and that is reached at 20% guilds.

These two statements are true I'm pretty sure.

Now for the stuff I'm not so sure about...

If you are at less than 100% BE it becomes impossible to reach the maximum effect, building 20% guilds will be *your* maximum effect but it will not be the maximum allowed by the game. Even if you overbuild your guilds to compensate for BE, the overbuild will have no effect at all. All (edit: not all, but guilds? yes?) the buildings work this way in regards to BE under 100%.

These are all true right? So far so good? So moving on...

On the flip-side, if your BE% is over 100% you can achieve maximum duration with less than 20% guilds. So if you had 120% BE, you could achieve maximum duration with 16.66% Guilds.

Also, if you are a running a persona with a Guild Effectiveness bonus, that *directly* affects this. So if you have 100% BE and are a heretic you can achieve maximum duration with 10% guilds. If you are a mystic you can achieve maximum duration with 6.66% guilds (at 100% BE).

So if you are a Mystic with 120% BE do you achieve max durations at 5.55% guilds?

Where did I go wrong? :\
    Last edited by Wolzly; 29-01-2018 at 07:46.

Thread Information