Thread: Big Brother Celebrity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Big Brother Celebrity

It's that time of year again! Big Brother Celebrity makes its debut February 7th. The line-up is out, and OH BOY does it look controversial!

The famous faces taking part in Celebrity Big Brother are:

Omarosa Manigault
    The three-time Apprentice contestant and Trump campaigner departed the White House for the Big Brother house. No word on if that is trading up or trading down.

Mark McGrath
    The Sugar Ray singer also did a stint on Celebrity Apprentice. He’s actually been on many a reality television program, including Celebrity Wife Swap, a guest judge on American Idol, and host of not one but TWO Pussycat Dolls shows.

Shannon Elizabeth
    The American Pie star may not like living on slop if she becomes a “Have Not.” She also appeared on Dancing with the Stars, because of course she did.

Metta World Peace
    The former Ron Artest won NBA Defensive Player of the Year honors as well as an NBA title. He’s also best known for the “Malice at the Palace” brawl between fans and players in Detroit while a member of the Indiana Pacers. Not that there’s ever any fighting on Big Brother. Oh, yeah, he also did his time on Dancing with the Stars.

Brandi Glanville
    It wouldn’t be a celebrity reality show without a Real Housewife. This time, it’s Brandi from Beverly Hills, who also paid her dues on Celebrity Apprentice. (Who didn’t?)

James Maslow
    The Big Time Rush star also got fourth place on season 18 of Dancing with the Stars.

Keshia Knight Pulliam
    Rudy Huxtable is in the house! The Big Brother house, to be exact. She also appeared on, yes, Celebrity Apprentice.

Marissa Jaret Winokur
    The Hairspray Broadway star was on the same season of Dancing with the Stars as her new housemate Shannon Elizabeth. Instant alliance?

Ariadna Gutierrez
    She was Miss Universe in 2015… for about two minutes. Then it was revealed that host Steve Harvey had read the wrong name. Whoops!

Chuck Liddell
    The former mixed martial artist will have to use his smarts and social skills, not his fists to win this competition. And if you were wondering which show he previously appeared on: Celebrity Apprentice or Dancing with the Stars, it was the latter.

Ross Matthews
    The former Tonight Show intern is a judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race. But now he will be judged by his fellow housemates… and America.

Overall, I am not sure I will watch the entire season, we will see. The only thing that I want to see happen is Chuck Liddell punch Omarosa straight in THE FACE!!!! How does everyone feel about the season coming up? Pamela??? :)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm not watching. I'm assuming this will be more about celebrities yelling at each other and less about being a social navigation game.

You really gonna leave me hanging the first few episodes?
    - unknown

Forum Fanatic
    Its not to interesting this season with that bunch unless they can promise Liddell will get in a real fight with Ron Artest

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Its not to interesting this season with that bunch unless they can promise Liddell will get in a real fight with Ron Artest
    That would be pretty awesome...But I still wanna see Liddell knock out Omarosa on day 1
    - unknown

I will pay $1000 USD for someone to break into the Big Brother house and knock that loud mouth b***h Omarosa out...
    - unknown

Lol, only one of those 'celebrity' names sounds familiar to me. They must really be scraping the barrel there.

Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    Lol, only one of those 'celebrity' names sounds familiar to me. They must really be scraping the barrel there.
    They really are lol. Its rather pathetic. Omarosa is already crying up a storm
    - unknown

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    That's typically how it goes with "celebrity" shows. You get C-list celebrities at best. I know who most of them are, but I wouldnt expect anyone outside of the US to know who any of them are lol

Post Fiend
    You are watching television in 2018 wow, we have some retro gmers aboard.

Thread Information