Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Years Surprise(New Quantity Adjustment button)

Regular

New Years Surprise(New Quantity Adjustment button)

This is amazing!

Too often have i wanted to increase my count by just 1 or 2 (Especially as tactician!). Now i can do it with the click of a single button.
    Thanks for an overlooked needed feature!

#MUGA

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by duckels View Post
    This is amazing!

Too often have i wanted to increase my count by just 1 or 2 (Especially as tactician!). Now i can do it with the click of a single button.
    Thanks for an overlooked needed feature!

#MUGA
    Some people are just Ungrateful... keep doing you boys.

Ducks you hater.
    Now I want to ask. Is there anything that the administration can do to stop the hits of "Cakey Cakey"? Since as I understand, it's unfair to attack into someone's war?
    - Some Nub

Regular
    Actually being serious, would be even better if it worked on mobile so you didnt have to use the virtual keyboard.

Post Fiend
    Then I retract my previous statement..... HA!

Of course a mobile optimized site might be a good idea... but that is a lot of work.
    Now I want to ask. Is there anything that the administration can do to stop the hits of "Cakey Cakey"? Since as I understand, it's unfair to attack into someone's war?
    - Some Nub

Needs to get out more
    It's a free game, which really is intriguing. I can't help but be appreciative of the people who run and support Utopia.

It'd kill some people to hold the door open for someone else. Just imagine doing Utopia for free.

So yeah, I'm on board with y'all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    It's a free game, which really is intriguing. I can't help but be appreciative of the people who run and support Utopia.

It'd kill some people to hold the door open for someone else. Just imagine doing Utopia for free.

So yeah, I'm on board with y'all.
    I don't play cause it is unplayable, cause you are on board and make this game as it is. Thank you for making utopia great AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by duckels View Post
    Actually being serious, would be even better if it worked on mobile so you didnt have to use the virtual keyboard.
    What the **** kind of idiotic decision by admins, to implement UI changes that don't work on mobile.

1999 forever, incompetent admins forever.

Needs to get out more
    It's quite playable and I enjoy the game without bot or add-on com system.

And guess what? You can run one province in an empty kingdom, never attacking unprovoked and walk among the giants by EoA...if you want.

Heck, in chess you have to lift each piece...by hand. It's crazy.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    It's quite playable and I enjoy the game without bot or add-on com system.

And guess what? You can run one province in an empty kingdom, never attacking unprovoked and walk among the giants by EoA...if you want.

Heck, in chess you have to lift each piece...by hand. It's crazy.
    Yes you can do that, or not, also you can not crawl into someones l33thole or do.

Post Fiend
    This one is for Wolfie

Veteran
    Best change ever... this stops lazy buggers like me from typing "1k" when it's really better to just train 950 specs. No more excuses, type all those numbers out!

(seriously, one of the things that made think "damn this is well designed"back in the mehul times was that utopia was happy with things like "1k" instead of "1000", it's a big shame such an iconic usability feature has been thrown away :/)
    Last edited by Yadda9To5; 30-01-2018 at 20:27.
    http://www.upoopu.com/: an intel repository (or: "pimp alternative") for utopia (read the guide).

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by awesom-o View Post
    Yes you can do that, or not, also you can not crawl into someones l33thole or do.
    You fought well. You shouldn't take losing so hard. It'll make you stronger :)
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    You fought well. You shouldn't take losing so hard. It'll make you stronger :)
    What ?

edit: Are you telling me that butt crawling made you stronger butt crawler, no passa
    Last edited by awesom-o; 30-01-2018 at 22:02.

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    What the **** kind of idiotic decision by admins, to implement UI changes that don't work on mobile.

1999 forever, incompetent admins forever.
    I played a whole age on a sony ericsson k800i with opera mini and wap connection. Difficult times we're living now :p

Post Demon
    not quite sure what this is, but can I have a max button for buildings to please?

for fun and giggles please give that to everyone else to, it has potentials for good stories and to mess over people with less attention to detail.

Thread Information