Thread: Unis, WTs and GS

Unis, WTs and GS

According to final changes unis and WTs should see a slight effect increase and GS should now only protect land.

- Watchtower rate at which protection is granted will be increased slightly. Maximum effect will remain the same.
    - University science protection rate will be increased slightly*
    - Guardstations will now ONLY protect land (no longer protect scientists on abduct and resources on plunders)

However I see no difference in effect on unis or WTs and GS has same description (resources protected, not just land). Is this intentionall or missed?

Post Fiend
    from Final changes:

Buildings
    - Watchtower rate at which protection is granted will be increased slightly. Maximum effect will remain the same.
    - University science protection rate will be increased slightly
    - Dungeons will be adjusted to hold more Prisoners and Prisoners will generate slightly more gc and increase the rate at which dungeons fill from battle (2/3 fill 1/3 deaths compared to the current 50/50 fill/deaths)
    - Guardstations will now ONLY protect land (no longer protect scientists on abduct and resources on plunders)

GS used to protect scientists? :o I don't think they ever did, did they?!

from my Building page: Guard Stations 0 0.0% 0.0% lower resource losses when attacked (2.11%) --- doesn't stipulate land only!

I don't recall what the exact base figures for WTs and Unis were last age...can anyone confirm they have indeed been increased from last age?

Current stats:

Watch Towers: 0.0% less damage caused by enemy thieves (2.64%) 0.0% chance of preventing enemy thief missions (1.69%)

Universities: 0.0% Protect 0.0% of science from enemies (2.64%)
    Last edited by Wolfric; 31-01-2018 at 12:09.

Veteran
    Yes GS used to protect science too. Now it shouldn't.

The issues should be posted in bugs rather than strategy.

Sorry for posting in wrong place, I was debating where to post as its not really a bug but rather miss in implementation? But granted its not strategy ^^

Wolfric, reg your values I think they are affected by your BE. Base uni was 2.48 for me for 1st %. Same as last age.

I just tested the Unies by maxing them and there is absolutely no difference from last age wrt either the Base percentage increase or the max protection that they provide. Its deja vu from age 73 when they reported a change in unies in the final changes of age 73 that wasnt implemented till an age later.

I made a post in bugs a few hours ago but so far nobody has responded.

Hmmm, there might have been some update now

My values at 100.4% BE is

WT
    0.0% less damage caused by enemy thieves (2.7%)
    0.0% chance of preventing enemy thief missions (1.79%)
    Uni
    Protect 0.0% of science from enemies (2.7%)

So 2.5% became ~2.7% and 1.5% became ~1.8%

But GS still says resources

GS
    0.0% lower resource losses when attacked (1.99%)

Thread Information