Thread: Booting provs in pre-age

Booting provs in pre-age

There needs to be a way to kick provinces without wasting the time and resources to kill them. For the third age in a row some jack hole created a land farm and it landed in my kingdom. It is probably going to give us a loss in our arranged OOP war. I have already emailed support, but I guess they can't be bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy99 View Post
    There needs to be a way to kick provinces without wasting the time and resources to kill them. For the third age in a row some jack hole created a land farm and it landed in my kingdom. It is probably going to give us a loss in our arranged OOP war. I have already emailed support, but I guess they can't be bothered.
    They wont do anything either way unless its a multi. Just cause you think the province is playing the game wrong doesnt mean it is against any rules. Also if you lose due to one province overexploring you have bigger problems than just that province.

I tend to agree with Korp here.

On the other end of the spectrum, what about allowing Monarchs to cancel reservations within their KD at EoA?

if everyone jus wants the best ones, no new players gotta learn this game

Enthusiast
    Why would support remove a province that isn't violating any rules?

So intentionally making the game unemjoyable for others is acceptable? Sounds to me like the ones chiming in in defense of these actions are probably guilty of doing it. Sure it may not show as a multi, but it is not a new player. We try to work with any and all new players that land in our kingdom to help them learn the game. This is not one of them. They created province, went inactive over pre-age, logged in the moment freeze time ended to explore as much as they could, and have disappeared again. They have ignored all attempts at communication as well. This is a land farm and you guys know exactly what I am talking about because this crap has been around since the dawn of Utopia. I'm just suggesting Utopia DO something to combat this.

Another suggestion though: make staying with kingdom be the default setting at eoa, and only need to change it if you wish to leave said kingdom. I also like the idea of being able to cancel someone's reservation.

Post Fiend
    It is nearly impossible to tell between a land-farm and a new guy that doesn't understand the game, so while you may be 100% sure you have a land-farm, more new players would likely get hit by this than actual farms.

If you are warring right oop, have attackers spend a little extra offense at it after hitting the targets, do this right at the start and the opposing kingdom can't take advantage.

Kingdoms should have a choice if they want to accept randoms during freeze time or not.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    Kingdoms should have a choice if they want to accept randoms during freeze time or not.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    This is a better way of putting my suggestion. Another thing being staying with previous kingdom should be the default selection at EOA (in case someone pulls a boneheaded mistake like me this age and neglect to click it).

Thread Information