Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Randoming to a kingdom with some filters/options

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by slacko View Post

quote from utopia rules
    Game Play
    Under no circumstances may you use automation software, hacks, mods, scripts or any unauthorized third-party tools designed to improve your performance in Utopia.
    unquote
    As has been said, that is about unauthorised tools.

I thought we did have a rule about not requiring third party tools though - did that get removed?

Forum Fanatic
    Yes KDs are allowed to remove people who do not play in their style of play. Thats always been the case. While i may not kill you for not using Discord ,I will remove you because i cant coordinate with you which hurts the entire group.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

1) it is not style of play. it is just a different mode of communication required other than utopia forums/kd chat/monarch message. Like i say before, newer players might not accept it. Thus the playerd are getting lesser despite a more balanced races this time round.

2) After reading the guide, i understand utopia is promoting it. But sadly, this culture is hurting the newer players.

3) the monarch can remove anyone without a good reason anyway. But by removing someone who is still unable to go due to 24hour time frame for aggressive action is a poor diplomacy monarch/kingdom.

4) similarly, the player can delete without any reason mid way to a war. But it hurts both the kingdom. That will be a poor team player.

For a kingdom to work, it work both ways. We are all at different part of the world. Not everyone can wave at mid of the night. You cant force everyone to wake up just to aid/attack etc.

So seek to work with what you have at start of the age. Remove only after you had tried. And build the kingdom up.

It is not delete and reset type of attitude.

Forum Fanatic
    1. You can be removed for any reason a kd finds or decides to.
    2. Every time someone doesnt like something they say it hurts new players. This game is so dumbed down for new players is sad. New players came and learned when it had basically nothing but pencil and paper to attack with. Stop saying its hurting new players. At some point new players need to communicate with their kd mates and try to learn .
    3. Wrong . Nothing wrong with removing someone. If you already had issues and didnt read what constituted a aggressive action thats also on you for not reading.
    4. First thing you have said that makes sense
    5. No where does it say you have a right to do whatever you want either. This is a team game, 1 player who doesnt wish to put in the time hurts the entire kingdom. There are many kingdoms who require basically nothing to play there. Despite what you said in another thread no kingdom who doesnt use a outside communication can compete or be in the top 10-20 kingdoms, That is basically the fault in your arguments, You dont seem to understand what it does take the top kingdoms to get there or the time and effort they put in.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

1. ok .
    2. I jus suggest something that happen to me and i hope it does not happen to others too. You are being too personal against me. Moreover I might not benefit from this as i has found a kingdom now.
    If the game is good for newcomers, we wont be having a lower number of players every age.
    3. ok
    4 ok
    5. I need to clarify that statement. They do has whatsapp group but i wasnt in it. So a top20 warring kd is achieveable. What you cant do, does not means others cant.
    I agree that a player should adapt to the kingdom. BUT it is how the kingdom handle new players that cause the bad experience. I dont have problems with all my ex kd on the requirements. I even has irc running the last 2 age.

Veteran
    @Thunder - am I right though that there used to be a specific rule against requiring any external tools? I know KDs ofc got round it and i'm not arguing about that, I am just asking if the rule was there.

And if yes, is it still there or did it get removed?

There used to be a rule that specified that kingdoms cant kill off someone just cause they refused to use outside tools.

But that rule was fairly easy bypassed by never stating why you killed off someone.
    Last edited by Korp; 02-02-2018 at 11:26.

Veteran
    Thanks - so the rule was removed. I didn't know that.

Slacko, welcome to utopia, back at age 68 when i first played it, i've been there to your situation, i've been hoping and moving in randoms until i find a suitable kd, which i never did, we all have that problems, people bashing other people, people complaining on other people, people wanting to be king for no reasons, people attacking other people for fun, it's a messy world, so is in reality, no one listens to me on my goals and on my ambitions in playing utopia, i want to rank-whore, and no one understands, it reached to a point in which it have affected my sate of mind in real life and i became so stressed and so affected because of utopia or because of other people trying to put me down,and that's why i have to gather people and form my own kd, after a year and a half playing this game, last age i finally manage to have a 7-prov-kd, and 6 of us were all in top 100 provs.

So never complain on the game or players of the game, instead, play harder, work harder. That's the only time you win the game and get the crown. Don't let Utopia conquer you, you CONQUER Utopia.

:)

Tetre,

The intention of writing a suggestion though not getting a good response is to help the newer players or others who is in the same situation before. This is within our control to feedback whether it is right or wrong.

Whether the suggestion is being heard or go ahead is up to the mods & owners. This is beyond our control.

If you see utopia as a product, as owner i will like to collect negative and positive feedbacks. So to improve accordingly. The aim should be getting utopia to be played by as many people as possible .

And i has no problem my own feet in utopia. I just wish utopia to be fun and enjoyed by many once again. Like mod say MUGA!

Thread Information