Thread: Munk Donation Issue

Post Fiend

Munk Donation Issue

You have not donated in 91 days. Please consider donating to support the site and the time/costs I have with it

Is intel new enough? SoT: Last donate was 91 days ago -- only <90 can use get def -- use site. Please consider supporting the development of munkbot | SoM:undefined

So obviously not a utopia dev issue but I resent not being able to auto fill intel in war room with this as the error message especially when it comes out of the blue during a war when its being used heavily. More aggravating is that please consider donating appears to mean give me money every 90 days or you lose functionality. I get that it costs money to run and am happy to donate if needed but if this is something new and permanent and not a bug it could have been communicated better.
    Last edited by trekguy; 03-02-2018 at 12:53.

Issues like this need to be addressed directly to munk, not in the bugs section of the forums as Munk is not Utopia. Hit him up here, WA, or Discord
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Issues like this need to be addressed directly to munk, not in the bugs section of the forums as Munk is not Utopia. Hit him up here, WA, or Discord
    Hence the "so obviously not a utopia dev issue..." in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by trekguy View Post
    Hence the "so obviously not a utopia dev issue..." in my post.
    Then why even post it here? Common sense is authorized. They are going to tell you the same thing I just stated.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Then why even post it here? Common sense is authorized. They are going to tell you the same thing I just stated.
    Because its integrated with utopia. I'm not looking for a response from the utopia devs but this is the first place I visit for utopia related problems, munk or otherwise. Right or wrong, three (excluding this one) of the last seven discussed bug topics are about munk so it doesn't seem unreasonable to mention it here. The post is to draw awareness (and vent some frustration) about something that may be lurking in the shadows for others too. I don't know if it is a bug but if someone else is having the issue at least they'd know they weren't the only one. Regardless, I'll be in touch with munk. Thanks.
    Last edited by trekguy; 03-02-2018 at 13:48.

Sorry but this is not a bug, nor is it related to the game itself. Please contact munk.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information