Thread: Change colour of message background when spell is reflected

Change colour of message background when spell is reflected

A few times during wars I have tried casting the same spell to several provinces in the enemy kd. I don't read the message after as I'm doing several. I just look to see if it's green or red.

IMO if it's reflected back at you then it shouldn't be green. It's technically not successful and should be red or another colour all together

Thanks

Post Fiend
    I think it should still be considered a successful spell since, well it was successful (at least that is how the game looks at it). It was then reflected after it was deemed successful. Maybe the could BOLD the the sentence that says it was reflected or something along those lines, to make it more visible.

Yes - this is an ace suggestion.

yellow instead of red or green? or an image of Robot flailing his arms with caption 'DANGER, WILL ROBINSON'

Quote Originally Posted by luke3 View Post
    I think it should still be considered a successful spell since, well it was successful (at least that is how the game looks at it). It was then reflected after it was deemed successful. Maybe the could BOLD the the sentence that says it was reflected or something along those lines, to make it more visible.
    Yeah, just something more obvious

A mirrored background would be fitting. I wanna be able to see myself in it!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    Last time I had a spell reflected on me it also showed as successful on espionage, so that needs fixed also.

I'd like to see this when a spell is reflected:

Regular
    purple background

Thread Information