Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hordez 4 8 VS COL 6 11

Post Fiend

Hordez 4 8 VS COL 6 11

Hordez lost in the first tick of war

Ouch...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    What happens when one side is allowed to attack and opt. While the other side can't do anything, pretty rough on us especially when this was our first age as a kingdom. Sadly doubt my kingdom survives this bull****.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    What happens when one side is allowed to attack and opt. While the other side can't do anything, pretty rough on us especially when this was our first age as a kingdom. Sadly doubt my kingdom survives this bull****.
    I don’t get you. Both are at war and while COL could attack and do ops, Hordes on the other hand could neither attack nor ops?

Is it a kind of agreed war and at the tick of war, both were trying to cast spells quickly and there were incompetent or slow players that messed some stuffs up?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    I don’t get you. Both are at war and while COL could attack and do ops, Hordes on the other hand could neither attack nor ops?

Is it a kind of agreed war and at the tick of war, both were trying to cast spells quickly and there were incompetent or slow players that messed some stuffs up?
    Neither KD could do much, one is simply alot louder, the other was patient and got it done.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post

We had everyone online, we tried to opt, attack, send a dragon, ect. For some reason we got nothing but oops for about 25 min. After the update pause it got better, but by then all stealth and army's got chained home. Plus they where able to do full ns runs with 7 rogues. Unsure if it was a glitch or they where able to spam us some how and completely lock us out. Anyways my guys all showed and prepared extremely well. Sadly we have had some rage quits, one released his full army. Could have been a fantastic war.

Ps. It wasn't the normal oops, fyi where all used to them at this point. Lol

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmor View Post
    Neither KD could do much, one is simply alot louder, the other was patient and got it done.
    That's a lie you noob.

Its an bugg 15-20 ages old and u call people noob? Get 3 webb browsers and spamm!!!! All get oops IF ur active noob

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by laugh View Post
    Its an bugg 15-20 ages old and u call people noob? Get 3 webb browsers and spamm!!!! All get oops IF ur active noob
    I beat people straight up without tricks, like spamming the server to lock the other kingdom out. Curious to see if the devs says that's legit or not. Either way it's a dirty move and I would never do something like that. I play legit and straight up, I don't need to do dirt bag stuff like that to win wars.

We had everyone online, we tried to opt, attack, send a dragon, ect. For some reason we got nothing but oops for about 25 min. After the update pause it got better, but by then all stealth and army's got chained home. Plus they where able to do full ns runs with 7 rogues. Unsure if it was a glitch or they where able to spam us some how and completely lock us out. Anyways my guys all showed and prepared extremely well. Sadly we have had some rage quits, one released his full army. Could have been a fantastic war.

Can you tell us or describe to us the new oops? I don't think anyone has seen this yet!

I beat people straight up without tricks, like spamming the server to lock the other kingdom out. Curious to see if the devs says that's legit or not. Either way it's a dirty move and I would never do something like that. I play legit and straight up, I don't need to do dirt bag stuff like that to win wars.
    What? Where u see this rule?

Summary from CoL (sry for oow spy)

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 78 (7,591 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 76 (7,466 acres)
    -- Ambush: 1 (125 acres)
    -- Raze: 1 (0 acres)
    -- Uniques: 20
    Total attacks suffered: 24 (3,287 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 21 (3,287 acres)
    -- Raze: 1 (0 acres)
    -- Failed: 2 (8.3% failure)
    -- Uniques: 12

Especially since the other kd and we have oops!! We spamm due to oops smart ass

Enthusiast

A full length of oops for 25mins is really a disasterpiece. Really unfortunate but its something i had not encountered. Are you using munk? If so, i would suggest turning it off during that execution.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by laugh View Post
    What? Where u see this rule?
    All rules are up to devs discretion and curious do you use a third party device to spam with? But it definitely explains how a garbage ghetto bashing kingdom wins wars so often. Wonder what David thinks of you crashing his servers on purpose, costing him money and players to just win ghetto level warring. Anyways good to know alot of the problems with the server is thanks to COL.

Thread Information