Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: emeriti vs someone who's 600k NW higher and hasn't pushed

Veteran
    Thanks Binar

3-4 dwarfs left over 1k v 11 dryads. Surely a min time victory.

Post Demon
    I would be more concerned about less loses for opponents on attack and defence than the lack of meteors since that setup does not have any loss reducing personalities but they probably count on ns with those heretics to level that disadvantage, the longer attack times can also come into play if they go up against a tactician core at some point, but +15% is only a minor problem when you got access to QF.

Sir Postalot
    the point of the setup is it can 4x everything so it doesn't need to slowly wear down someone's defense.

All you need is someone 8 islands away to just agree to war you OOP while sitting pumped on #1 in NW, and you're all set.
    Last edited by flogger; 10-02-2018 at 21:18.

Strategy Moderator
    Weren't Emeriti were like 70% less land (and apparently 90k less troops) than the kingdom that they are currently warring? That kingdom also had a war win (a bit earlier than Emeriti too I believe?)

Your post might as well say, "all BB needed was a war against their old buddy Ervgotti and they're all set."

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Weren't Emeriti were like 70% less land (and apparently 90k less troops) than the kingdom that they are currently warring? That kingdom also had a war win (a bit earlier than Emeriti too I believe?)

Your post might as well say, "all BB needed was a war against their old buddy Ervgotti and they're all set."
    Your options are much easier when you agree to war people before the age even starts, which is clearly what happened w/ 8:6. I'm just confused as to what kingdom would agree to war emeriti #1 OOP. Seems odd. This war was clearly just outplaying 6:4, I'd agree.

Regarding ervgotti, BB's relative NW was a similar 109% to them. They gained no land outside of the WW bonus given they had 8 unbreakable faeries, and I can assure you emeriti has gotten more land from the U than BB ever has. Its also nice that people know who it is everyone is fighting, it's a small game, everyone pretty much knows everyone, and there are only so many 25 person kingdoms. If some random WW kd wants to try their luck vs emeriti OOP, nothing wrong with that. Just odd no one ever seems to know who emeriti wars OOP most ages. Especially considering this particular setup cannot function without an EoW pump, so having one lined up pre-age warrants suspicion.
    Last edited by flogger; 10-02-2018 at 22:22.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Your options are much easier when you agree to war people before the age even starts, which is clearly what happened w/ 8:6. I'm just confused as to what kingdom would agree to war emeriti #1 OOP. Seems odd. This war was clearly just outplaying 6:4, I'd agree.

Regarding ervgotti, BB's relative NW was a similar 109% to them. They gained no land outside of the WW bonus given they had 8 unbreakable faeries, and I can assure you emeriti has gotten more land from the U than BB ever has. Its also nice that people know who it is everyone is fighting, it's a small game, everyone pretty much knows everyone, and there are only so many 25 person kingdoms. If some random WW kd wants to try their luck vs emeriti OOP, nothing wrong with that. Just odd no one ever seems to know who emeriti wars OOP most ages. Especially considering this particular setup cannot function without an EoW pump, so having one lined up pre-age warrants suspicion.
    You know jack sh1t as usual.

Last age we warred AVarice oop, this age some other warring kd that wanted a war.

Give us props for doing awesome stuff instead of just picking Dorfs and dumping pool.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Strategy Moderator
    Emeriti messaged every kingdom in range asking for war. Is it that surprising that a kingdom equal nw to Emeriti named "The Company Seeking War (6:8)" agreed to war them? I don't think they were known to be Emeriti at the time despite their Arnold theme.

Regarding ervgotti, BB's relative NW was a similar 109% to them. They gained no land outside of the WW bonus given they had 8 unbreakable faeries, and I can assure you emeriti has gotten more land from the U than BB ever has.
    And Emeriti's gotten more land from BB than they have from the U, but I don't think either of those points are relevant. Ervgotti has been open about BB being the one kingdom he has loyalty to and would automatically EOA cf every age if BB would want that. Instead, BB and Erv war early age while BB complains about Emeriti getting a war with an equal nw kingdom that they don't know. Umm, ok...

Its also nice that people know who it is everyone is fighting, it's a small game, everyone pretty much knows everyone, and there are only so many 25 person kingdoms. If some random WW kd wants to try their luck vs emeriti OOP, nothing wrong with that. Just odd no one ever seems to know who Emeriti wars OOP most ages. Especially considering this particular setup cannot function without an EoW pump, so having one lined up pre-age warrants suspicion.
    I think Emeriti's setup can function without an EoW pump, hense how they won their first war vs an equal sized kingdom. There are multiple ways to play oop. You can use your pool and then use your size to pump with a ritual or you can go smaller and hope to secure a war and get the win. The second option is probably better if you are successful in those two things, but Emeriti has been successful in exploring and pumping oop also.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 10-02-2018 at 22:59.

Sir Postalot
    Sat around for 15 ticks hoping someone would say yes to warring the #1 NW kd on the server as an island opened up? Strange. Surely there's a screenshot of an in-game message showing this. Rather fortunate someone said yes, might still be 400 acres otherwise.

Sat around for 15 ticks hoping someone would say yes to warring the #1 NW kd on the server as an island opened up? Strange. Surely there's a screenshot of an in-game message showing this. Rather fortunate someone said yes, might still be 400 acres otherwise.
    yes we do.

Not that we have to prove anything at all to you. Just because you and yours play shady doesnt mean we do.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Strategy Moderator
    Surely a screen shot of the in-game message could easily be taken. How about your arrangement with Ervgotti?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    You know jack sh1t as usual.

Last age we warred AVarice oop, this age some other warring kd that wanted a war.

Give us props for doing awesome stuff instead of just picking Dorfs and dumping pool.
    Awesome stuff? You and BB had the same setup last age, you just got the farm war. You should visit Vegas.

Strategy Moderator
    You and BB had the same setup last age, you just got the farm war. You should visit Vegas.
    Wasn't last age the age you said that emeriti blew their chances by not exploring in post war while BB explored up?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Surely a screen shot of the in-game message could easily be taken. How about your arrangement with Ervgotti?
    Sure, I'll screenshot my whatsapp with ervgotti.

Awesome stuff? You and BB had the same setup last age, you just got the farm war. You should visit Vegas.
    BB ran 21 dryad heretics last age? I didnt know
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sure, I'll screenshot my whatsapp with ervgotti.
    here ya go idiot

Game Date January 23 of YR0
    Real Date Wed, 31 Jan at 16:04 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Don Draper of The Spokesman (6:8)
    Recipient Baron Tea and Lemonade of Palmer (7:15)
    Subject Re:how long oop
    I was wanting war asap as well but that is basically the worst time it could possibly be for a large majority of our kingdom, how do you feel about the 20th, I will send war proposal you accept promptly etc

> Tea and Lemonade the Hero of Palmer (7:15) said: > > 15th good for kingdom. How war start? > >> King Don Draper the Skeptic of The Spokesman (6:8) said: >> >> sounds about right, do you have a preference for start date
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Thread Information