Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: emeriti vs someone who's 600k NW higher and hasn't pushed

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Sure, I'll screenshot my whatsapp with ervgotti.
    Thanks, but point already made. Emeriti got a war vs a kingdom they didnt' know through ingame messages, you got one with your friend on whatsapp. Yet it's you who complains in the forum.

Thats how flogger rolls. In his world its more shady for us to find ANY war randomly than it is for him to set up min time wars with friends
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Sir Postalot
    #releasetherealmemo

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Thanks, but point already made. Emeriti got a war vs a kingdom they didnt' know through ingame messages, you got one with your friend on whatsapp. Yet it's you who complains in the forum.
    Or your forum will only post 100kb files but my screenshot shows my last message to ervgotti was on 8/7/17 indicating I was retired

snipey snipey snipey snipe.

gripey gripey gripey gripe.

just war next week and settle the age already. Then we can all just zzzzzzzzzzz.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

#releasetherealmemo
    That is the real memo.

Here is me writing to their monarch around mintime:

Game Date April 6 of YR0
    Real Date Fri, 2 Feb at 23:00 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Don Draper of The Spokesman (6:8)
    Recipient King Baguette of Strong (7:15)
    Subject Re:Hi :)
    You guys definitely won the battle, but we may have some tricks up our sleeves as well to win the war, while you been overpopping us, we have been patiently waiting for when you have chained everything and there is nothing left to overpop, at that point we will just watch as the increased casualties you take compared to us along with the MS slowly brings you back down around us, it may not work, but I think it has enough chance to give it a try

> Knight Baguette the Chivalrous of Strong (7:15) said: > >

Next 5 days? really? and why on earth would you stay in it for that long? :P This thing is pretty closed and shut wouldnt you say?

> > > King Don Draper the Skeptic of The Spokesman (6:8) said: > > > >
    good I have been wondering who I should talk to, no not really maybe 1/3rd of us were in this kingdom 2 ages ago tops, we are learning a lot from you guys though, I can't even imagine what we will be able to learn over the next 5 days
    > > > >

> Knight Baguette the Chivalrous of Strong (7:15) said: > > > > > > Hi mr monarch man.

Iam the one doing the dealing and wheeling over here in our kd :)
    Have you guys been playing together for a lone time?

But yeah. This is fake? Everything is fake?
    STFU flogger, go crawl back under the rock you came from
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Forum Fanatic
    Awesome stuff? You and BB had the same setup last age, you just got the farm war. You should visit Vegas.
    BB wasn’t really in land range all age last age and got into it at the end after a late age war, you make it sound like they were competing all age last age but got unlucky when they weren’t really in range of top land to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    BB wasn’t really in land range all age last age and got into it at the end after a late age war, you make it sound like they were competing all age last age but got unlucky when they weren’t really in range of top land to begin with.
    I feel like I should argue with this, but I can't frame one.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I feel like I should argue with this, but I can't frame one.
    How so? Mansoor kd and we were the only ones in top land range early-middle age, we warred and gained land in that fight and had a very big lead over everything through the very end of the age until you guys warred Resilience. That war didn’t really put you in a position to fight to defend your land and compete so ya had to autocf.

Let’s call a spade a spade bro.

Sir Postalot
    Its hard to get into land range of people who get farm wars. That's how farm wars work.

Its hard to get into land range of people who get farm wars. That's how farm wars work.
    Yeah now you are clearly just trolling.

Shooh, back to the retired trollcave with you.

I even provided you with the logs you asked for. now close your lying mouth
    Last edited by Binar; 10-02-2018 at 23:51.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

How so? .....
    It's the principle. I am supposed to disagree with everything you say.

Forum Fanatic
    Those guys actually waved us and they got the WW based on their TM wall setup, we got the land.

BB wasn’t in range also because we never cfed them to let them use their pool.

Why are people who either/have play(ed) in BB or affiliated with them in some way constantly QQing. No one else is.
    Last edited by Proteus; 11-02-2018 at 00:02.

Sat around for 15 ticks hoping someone would say yes to warring the #1 NW kd on the server as an island opened up? Strange. Surely there's a screenshot of an in-game message showing this. Rather fortunate someone said yes, might still be 400 acres otherwise.
    does this work?

hmm apparently not, I will ask memster if he can post the screenshot
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Why are people who either/have play(ed) in BB or affiliated with them in some way constantly QQing. No one else is.
    Do you mean me?

Laugh out loud.

Too funny. Re read my posts with an open mind.

Thread Information