Thread: Intra killed province reapears

Post Demon

Intra killed province reapears

February 4 of YR1 In local kingdom strife, Flying High (1:19) invaded In Yo Feys (1:19) and captured 5 acres of land.
    February 4 of YR1 Alas, the once proud province of In Yo Feys has collapsed and lies in ruins.

By design this should prevent him from respawning in the same kingdom since he got intra kingdom killed, then I found to my surprise this oblituary later on.

February 14 of YR1 In Yo Feys Reborn has defected to Unnamed kingdom (1:17)!

Is this not a bug that allows for the same province to respawn in the old kingdom, or did it simply happen because the odds with less than 150 kingdoms allowed for it to happen?

Your personal Support ID is 833E60D0

Veteran
    The by design part is if he is successfully attacked x times (I thnk it's ~4 or 5) then he won't spawn intra KD. It's not clear form the info you posted how many times he has been successfully hit intra kd.

Post Demon
    I counted atleast 18 attacks, I assumed you would understand if I just copied the last.

Only 3 hits on February year 1 though, maybe that is why he could respawn, most was on January.

There is always a chance that he will end up in the same kd again after creating a new prov.

Veteran
    Whether it's Jan/Feb shouldn't make a difference. I think it's actually counted across the whole age (could be wrong there, but certainly not based on RL days).

Last hit also prevents respawn, but they can still random in.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    Did not know the last hit thing - thanks

To make it clear: He cant respawn in the same kingdom - but he can start a new random province, and by chance land in the same kingdom.

Thread Information