Thread: 2 Active players looking for a home.

2 Active players looking for a home.

Looking for a competitive active warring kingdom. Can use any chat/intel platform and play any race.

TM or hybrid roles prefered.

And you want to stick together I suppose?

yes

Enthusiast
    I have tms slots availible but no invites currently. You could pick any combo your hearts desired but would have to pay for your own invites. If your interested pm me. We use munk and regular chat built into the game. We currently are 2/2.

Enthusiast
    Hey d3nis, I can accommodate 2, we have 2 TM/hybrid spots for war hopping. Hoping for a war a week until eoa, so prepare to be active often. Do you have a WA or some way I can reach you so we can talk more? Otherwise you could reach me at +14036672294

Until you have 6? forum posts you won't be able to send/receive private messages, just fyi.

Regular
    Hey d3nis, we also can accommodate two provinces. We have a number of returning vets, new players and experienced players to offer a unique experience for a warring kingdom. Freedome of role choice would be yours. DM me for more information.

DM thejudge, AWESOME you have to FIGHT your way into his KD. I bet they are good.

Denis, post 4 more times ANYWHERE so you can send/recieve "PM's"
    Be sure to log off and back on after post 6

You and your Multi would be welcome in my KD as long as you don't play both from same computr.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Veteran
    pm me your experience and lets talk if you are still looking for a home. I need mages and thieves

Veteran
    Join us for a war in KoE? PM me in 3:2 [Monarch] to join! Stay for the war, or Stay as long as you want too!
    Long live Mehul!

Poetry is recruiting Orc/Elves
    1:7 - we only war KDs 110% bigger than us because its more fun to have a challenge.
    Have slack, munkbot but not required -munk is required. All orders are posted in-game during war and updated every hour or 2.

Wha?
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Looking for 2 dryads to complete the roster of warcry, pm me here or outside to talk about.

simple attackers, don't care if you play on same computer as long as you are two different players
    QQ

Regular
    I have two orc tact spots. Currently sitting in pump build with heavy sci. Hyprid Tm roles are currently unavailable but will be up for discussion next age. Let me know if you're interested. Whatsapp me +1 626 543 3232

Hey there, we would welcome 2 new players, look here... http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...dom-recruiting

Thread Information