Thread: 7:7 vs 5:20

Enthusiast

7:7 vs 5:20

Two KD in war , how will this turn out?

someone is gonna get farmed. Someone is gonna have excuses. In any even it won't break 18 pages, so it will end up being a disappointment.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Demon
    mexican standoff gone wrong. I doubt they would want to comment.

Postaholic
    7:7 pretty much had to declare, their kd comp would lose an extended hostile and they weren't pumped at all. Their options were get farmed OOW or man up and try to salvage as many acres as they can and wd near min time, then maybe set up the b2b.

edit: I should add I haven't seen any of the numbers, just going by kd page. Who knows, maybe 7:7 can outright win the war.

Enthusiast
    Nw was basically equal with a 25k acre difference. Looks like one of the BB cows has been broken though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Nw was basically equal with a 25k acre difference. Looks like one of the BB cows has been broken though.
    Conquests
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Enthusiast
    Looks like 51% conquests lol. Smallest Cow has 600k def, top offenses are 300k. Broken not many times? Just a couple so far...

Needs to get out more
    Ocelot ritual cats to 115% would be perfect right meow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

is it over?

*edit*
    yupp, over. less than 10 posts.

sad.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information