Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 104 of 104

Thread: emeriti vs 5:20

  1. #91
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Coming from the guy always riding other peoples coattails and "not playing" when Rage lost a war, lol.
    Classic fake argument from the guy Iím undefeated and up hundreds of thousands of acres against. ďI didnít lose to you because you didnít lead, (I think?)Ē

  2. #92
    Post Demon Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Classic fake argument from the guy I’m undefeated and up hundreds of thousands of acres against. “I didn’t lose to you because you didn’t lead, (I think?)”
    Your word is worth less than $100, and you talk about fake arguments. lmao

  3. #93
    News Correspondent protector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Classic fake argument from the guy I’m undefeated and up hundreds of thousands of acres against. “I didn’t lose to you because you didn’t lead, (I think?)”
    Fake argument? When is the last time you were relevant on your own without having to hold hands from someone else? You talk big but you can't actually achieve anything on your own.

  4. #94
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Fake argument? When is the last time you were relevant on your own without having to hold hands from someone else? You talk big but you can't actually achieve anything on your own.
    Every time I actively lead. When someone has better results than you and always smacks you around ingame you canít teally say anything to them. Your attempt to get around that is to try and unlink me from the achievements of the Kd I was leading. ASF & flogger both contradicted you like years ago you should really retire that argument. I see that you canít though because it involves acknowledging your failure. Anyways go back to being irrelevant and giving a shout out to your random honor crown in twilight of the game or other useless things no one cares about.

  5. #95
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Every time I actively lead. When someone has better results than you and always smacks you around ingame you can’t teally say anything to them. Your attempt to get around that is to try and unlink me from the achievements of the Kd I was leading. ASF & flogger both contradicted you like years ago you should really retire that argument. I see that you can’t though because it involves acknowledging your failure. Anyways go back to being irrelevant and giving a shout out to your random honor crown in twilight of the game or other useless things no one cares about.
    But the fact is that everytime that you tried to lead on your own without a premade kingdom you failed horribly.

  6. #96
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    219
    Building a kingdom from scratch is hard, without even considering making it a crown contender. There are few that can handle it by themselves, if any. The best leaders lean on other reliable players. Normally I just ignore everyone's petty squabbling over in-game politics, but to tell someone they failed when they tried to do something that is extremely difficult, suggests to me you aren't acknowledging the difficulty of the task. Lack of experience is usually the case here, and if you lack the experience, you have no leg to stand on.

    If you want to challenge someone's achievements, do so. If you want to challenge their ability as a single player or the leader of a kingdom, do so. What you should not do, is say that they have no achievements because the kingdom they led already had a history of achievements. Do not kick someone down because they tried to start fresh and failed. That is the attitude that kills games like these, and it can't afford to lose many more players.

  7. #97
    I like to post Sheister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    in a ditch by the side of the road
    Posts
    4,381
    @luckSports

    This game is losing players, nothing can stop that.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

    The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

  8. #98
    News Correspondent protector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Every time I actively lead. When someone has better results than you and always smacks you around ingame you can’t teally say anything to them. Your attempt to get around that is to try and unlink me from the achievements of the Kd I was leading. ASF & flogger both contradicted you like years ago you should really retire that argument. I see that you can’t though because it involves acknowledging your failure. Anyways go back to being irrelevant and giving a shout out to your random honor crown in twilight of the game or other useless things no one cares about.
    Flogger knows you're a noob and he knows how valuable I am ;p
    Aside from riding Rages coattails you've achieved nothing. And here you are, riding Emeritis coattails with barely any competition and bragging about it, lmao.

    #PayKuhan

  9. #99
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    934
    all i can say is, hesus and i took the young padovan proteus into the fratzia build, tried to show him the robs, the young upcomming don pro pro was an abow avg province player, with a very high opinion off him self, after abit of time the kingdom of fratzia was seeking to show this young padovan the robs of leadership and was invited into the forbiden Chan, sadly after some time it became aparant that even tho he was active and could play a decent province, don pro pro lacked the skill and humility to lead anyone or inspire hope, so on the command of mike he was removed from leadership and then later from kingdom, one of the main problem with don pro was that he simply had no people skill, when he thought he was getting information from other leaders like asf (an huge idol of young pro pro) he was infact giving away everything he knew, it lead to we had to tell him wrong intel to insure he dident share it, as he couldent help him self when his huge idol took time to talk to him.

    All i can say is Im proud as a teacher and mentor that hesus and i could help the young and lost don pro pro, sadly he keept alot of his bad trait, but he also grew and finly was let into the arms of daddy asf and became a true beliver and follow of the abs doctrin, obey have no single thoughts we are the collectiv of the hive mind.

    Proteus dont ahve the skill to lead on his own and he never did, but he has many other talents im sure, but a people person he is not.
    Im sure he is one of the first to support asf and djord when they role out the probaganda and the sheets.

    Ooh and he is also a great Mod ...

  10. #100
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Flogger knows you're a noob and he knows how valuable I am ;p
    Aside from riding Rages coattails you've achieved nothing. And here you are, riding Emeritis coattails with barely any competition and bragging about it, lmao.

    #PayKuhan
    Prot you are bad and you know it. Nothing you say can ever change that. You may try to pull down others to your level but no one can really be pulled down that low. Your best accomplishment was blocking for Bio in inzzolence to help win a charity crown, shake and bake. Not our fault Emeriti doesn’t have competition means you and your nubs are just not good enough to provide any.

    All you do is make the same fake arguments and false accusations like a broken record. Just come to terms that you are third rate with no accomplishments and give it a rest. No one cares about your honor crown we let you have while we were busy 3peating.

    When you come back and 3peat come talk to me, until then go back in your corner. You are bad. Very bad.

    MadCuzUBad
    Last edited by Proteus; 20-02-2018 at 23:29.

  11. #101
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,983
    I'd just like to point out that as far as I can tell, this was Proteus' first forum post

    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Alright this post is in response to a comment made by a very dumb vice monarch that clings on to that title for dear life.

    "Prot" is not me. That is a wholly different other player and I have never called myself by that name. Big difference. I am Proteus.

    [00:05] <Ryan> deana whinig

    <&Deana> forums.joltonline.com/showpost.php?p=14893456&postcount=139[/url]
    <&Deana> now "prot" is anti-abs

    So to make things nice and in dandy...In response, take a STEP back and LITERALLY <removed > yourself in YOUR OWN FACE.

    Now with that out of the way, getballed.

    I make good girls go bad!
    Just in case anyone needed to laugh

  12. #102
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    426
    So is there any actual conflict here aside from the dick measuring contest on the forum?

  13. #103
    I like to post Sheister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    in a ditch by the side of the road
    Posts
    4,381
    Is there ever?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

    The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

  14. #104
    Utopia Talk Moderator Allanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    958
    Okay, as best as I can tell this thread has turned into a @#$%-slinging contest to see who can get the most to stick. So I'm just gonna close this now, and if you want to continue talking about 7:15 vs 5:20, you can start a new thread and keep it clean and on topic please.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

    Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •