Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
If you want to be fully up to speed you can do a search of posts by user and filter for flogger over the last few months. This post is part of a longer history of posts from flogger making outrageous BS claims.

As Binar said, no I’m not “going to the forums”, in fact I am not really active this age and haven’t done much, I am responding to Flogger’s misguided comments to set things straight.

If you have a strategic reason for doing whatever you are doing that’s your business, play the game how you want. But when people that have a connection / affiliation with BB post nonsense, I’m going to correct them.

You guys sought out and pushed for whatever this exchange (or lack thereof) is supposed to be, to then have a person connected go on forums and QQ about why we didn’t wave you to push for war is lol. Owning up to the silliness of that on your part would really mitigate things.

I don’t know if you played last age but BBs plan was to never war us even though they were in range, they wanted to use mechanics to their advantage (nothing wrong with that) to dodge & auto-cf us to go for a charity crown even though they did not have the ability to go head to head with us for crown. Given we were within a ~week of EOA and wanted to keep our well deserved crown we took time to make sure we made the right moves and ensure our win. It’s now very early into the age so not the same situation and we were hesitating not because we were worried about the fight (we’d farm Bb if it went to war) we were doing it to prevent you from auto-cf without us getting your land. With that said, you can do what you want ingame, just doesn’t look good when you have flogger making QQ posts.
Are you a troll or a clown?