Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewpac View Post
    I like my brisket extra salty binbin.
    Southern Hospitality.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    <X>: Why do you think I waited on dragon? Opted for 3m+ more expensive dragon
    <X>: Just so THEY can be the aggressors
    <X>: Sorry, nobody razes 700a off our cows for free
    <X>: That's how life works
    <X>: If they don't want to give it, they can f***ing play by our slow cooking terms
    <X>: Because that's what we're doing...cooking our meal
    <X>: This is a f***ing brisket mother****er
    <X>: 24h cooktime
    Granted position always changes every age and no one can win all the time but coming from a kingdom that’s always lost to the kd they’re talking smack to and haven’t established any winning track record whatsoever, that’s really reaching.

Also the aggressors are really the one that make the election to pursue hostilities rather than peace. When both kds were in EOW and given cores aren’t really in range, 5:20 decided they didn’t want peace so the only outcome is a fight. If someone plans to fight you, why wouldn’t you raze their cows while they are breakable? That’s a duh moment.

I’ll credit flogger for knowing his position, when he felt strong he would wave & own and weak he would cf/not fight/give acres if needed. 5:20 says/thinks they’re strong but just sits there. Also asks for land. Personally when I’ve asked people for land in the past, I would actually wave them if they said no. Never just sat there and did nothing & continued to ask for land. I guess my logic is outdated and this is the new meta.

Sir Postalot
    Just so it's known, I'll come back and as a result own the server soon enough in an age or two now that I'm refreshed.

Thus, this is the last chance for the binars and proteus's of the world to be relevant..... y'all should fight a war while you can. Tick tock.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Just so it's known, I'll come back and as a result own the server soon enough in an age or two now that I'm refreshed.

Thus, this is the last chance for the binars and proteus's of the world to be relevant..... y'all should fight a war while you can. Tick tock.

ZzZZZzZzZzzzZZzZZzZzZzZzZZzomeone inform flogger that he hasnt said anything of relevance in like 2.5 years
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post

I’m not really active this age either but please inform me when you are back, will be fun to make you reset your setup like I did some years ago though you promised to make me do it.

#flocktoflogger

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    but coming from a kingdom that’s always lost to the kd they’re talking smack to...
    Don't overstate. BB has beaten emeriti at least twice I recall. Majority not, but there are two in there that I recall.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

coming from a kingdom that’s always lost to the kd they’re talking smack to and haven’t established any winning track record whatsoever, that’s really reaching.
    Coming from the guy always riding other peoples coattails and "not playing" when Rage lost a war, lol.

Post Fiend
    I'm gonna let you gus finish but....

Is 5:20 BB or The Kingdom formerly known as BB? I'm getting mixed signals up in here now

Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    I'm gonna let you gus finish but....

Is 5:20 BB or The Kingdom formerly known as BB? I'm getting mixed signals up in here now
    Labels are so old fashioned. Think of it as a class rather than a label. Much as you all will forever be known as Abs and abs whores. It just is what it is.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Also the aggressors are really the one that make the election to pursue hostilities rather than peace.
    Hostilities?! Crap, I thought I was playing Neopets.
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JoRoSaR View Post
    Hostilities?! Crap, I thought I was playing Neopets.
    You keep quiet until you get your stream pc back.

Also please fix sig as BB no longer exists. Kthxbai

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    24h? we wish.

grow some, nubs.

Btw that sounds like Dubai, someone should give him a hug

Dubai <3

Post Fiend
    30% more acres, 25% more troops, unbreakable banks.

How much more benefits does BB require? Is BB really that scared of Emeriti?

Thread Information