Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: emeriti vs 5:20

emeriti vs 5:20

Discussion? Analysis? what's going on there?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by mahrous View Post
    Discussion? Analysis? what's going on there?
    May as well change it to emeriti vs beastblood and winner wins the age
    BLUE your my boy!

5:20 is BB? Cant we get an underdog for crown winner this age...same old news OVER....and OVER....and OVER....
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    5:20 is BB? Cant we get an underdog for crown winner this age...same old news OVER....and OVER....and OVER....
    Just start whoring!

Enthusiast
    Well when only 2 KDs go for the land/nw crown what do you expect?

In before proteus quotes past record and states that BB is an underdog.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    So who wants to whore?

Look, I won't random or use weird tools but I'll retal whore just for kicks.

Organization ruins everything. There's always some control freak that ruins wild whoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Sir Postalot
    Its an experience thing more than anything. Take 6:4, they had a great start and burned all their pool and should have with dwarf and their size just had a kingdom too big for anyone to deal with. However, they saw BB's cows then tried to make their own cows. Problem is once they already burned their own pool, there was no way to make a cow to match BB's cows since they aided all their pool, so even trying to make a cow was a bad idea.

The making of the cows made their regular provinces weaker, made their kingdom weaker, gave emeriti an opening to wave when they were weak, made them eat 3 waves trying to make the cows safe, and it snowballed from there. Had they simply not cowed and/or if they were as good as emeriti in pumping in EoW, they may well have won the age. Or certainly they would have been at a point where they could have instantly 4x'd all of emeriti's provinces as they tried to wave (meaning emeriti wouldn't have waved to begin with) And 6:4 would be 60k acres right now pumping and exploring away.

Emeriti is too good to beat unless your own play is sound strategically. I don't know who's strategy is better between BB and Emeriti, but both have some logic behind it and have a shot to work if things go their way. Last age both kds had pretty much the same setup. 6:4 Running dwarf warrior is a bit weird, but could have had a chance in the right circumstance, and the circumstance happened (quick early win and dumping of all pool). But getting outtrained by dryads half your size whose war lasted a day longer indicates a goof somewhere in organizing the EoW pump. I imagine in EoW they simply turned on their draft 12-24 hours sooner than they needed to, which left them under trained compared to emeriti. I think BB and Emeriti also had all their scientists in production to make rituals faster. I don't think others did. Something as simple as that could have determined this age.

If anyone does want to try to whore, I'm free to talk and help as much as I can. Most ages are decided simply by making a good setup pre-age. I see there's "mentors" now in utopia. Just msg me on whatsapp.
    Last edited by flogger; 17-02-2018 at 04:40.

Sir Postalot
    speaking of mentoring, lemme mentor emeriti. Its kinda lol when everytime you're in a bad spot you intra yourself out of having to to lose acres to BB but BB doesn't suffer from some massive fear of failure so will actually fight you and lose. Then 8 ages later ASF and Proteus quotes how much acres you're up vs BB.

How is this still a staredown? intel suggests you have 40% more offense. Hit, fight, maybe lose, probably win. Have fun.
    Last edited by flogger; 17-02-2018 at 08:51.

Veteran
    So is anything happening?

Zzzzzzzzzz
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    speaking of mentoring, lemme mentor emeriti. Its kinda lol when everytime you're in a bad spot you intra yourself out of having to to lose acres to BB but BB doesn't suffer from some massive fear of failure so will actually fight you and lose. Then 8 ages later ASF and Proteus quotes how much acres you're up vs BB.

How is this still a staredown? intel suggests you have 40% more offense. Hit, fight, maybe lose, probably win. Have fun.
    BB has 20% more troops than Emeriti

Post Fiend
    Grabbing the popcorn to see who blinks first
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

*sneezes* *farts*
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post

Your previous post was good, this one not so much. We did that one age we had jdorje, me, and a few hours travel with no one around to lead and to deny BB because they blocked us from crown the previous age when they had lost war and had zero chance themselves. They never really wanted to reset relations after they decided to block rather than just taking a loss. That age I actually did diplo with you for a few hours and asked if you’d be open for arranged war where we dump pool and war you in a week rather than you tying to vulture but you said no you wanted free acres. You always talk about how people should “just fight” but you yourself didn’t follow your own advice.

This age BB stated their plan was to not let us use our explore pool “for free” because we had been warring. So they’re the aggressor in that situation and bigger. Why didn’t they just attack us and take it to war? In all my ages fighting BB since coming back, BB has only waved us once and it was the time they tried to exit eow early to “surprise” us which backfired badly. It doesn’t look great when in 3+ years or whatever it is BB only ever have button once. In this case BB is bigger with more military but still doesn’t want to initiate.

Thread Information