Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: emeriti vs 5:20

Forum Fanatic
    Game Date April 9 of YR2
    Real Date Sat, 17 Feb at 02:10 GMT+00:00
    Sender Queen Bubble of GARLICOIN (5:20)
    Recipient Noble Lady LRD of Rothstein (7:15)
    Subject Re:hello

Decided what % of your pool+standing land to offer us yet? >

So BB is asking us to give them free land yet they’re too scared to wave us? Flogger you should get your facts right man, asking us to wave when the great BB is playing scared here. They are the ones wanting something, come take it. Man up.

You are the ones who are wanting to push something yet you are complaining it’s borig? Make a move.

I guess it’s pretty clear that Nesta/shockwave/judge are no flogger/protector. But being scared to start a fight when you have 20% more military is just lol.
    Last edited by Proteus; 17-02-2018 at 21:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Game Date April 9 of YR2
    Real Date Sat, 17 Feb at 02:10 GMT+00:00
    Sender Queen Bubble of GARLICOIN (5:20)
    Recipient Noble Lady LRD of Rothstein (7:15)
    Subject Re:hello

Decided what % of your pool+standing land to offer us yet? >

So BB is asking us to give them free land yet they’re too scared to wave us? Flogger you should get your facts right man, asking us to wave when the great BB is playing scared here. They are the ones wanting something, come take it. Man up.

The Recognized kingdom of BBoooooring (7:15)

You are the ones who are wanting to push something yet you are complaining it’s borig? Make a move.

I guess it’s pretty clear that Nesta/shockwave/judge are no flogger/protector.
    flogger doesnt play nor represent BB still. (Hes just most likely pushing your guys buttons and you are so quick to play along)

Also love how standfast you are in your opinions about how moderators shouldnt involve themselves in ingame politics! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    flogger doesnt play nor represent BB still. (Hes just most likely pushing your guys buttons and you are so quick to play along)

Also love how standfast you are in your opinions about how moderators shouldnt involve themselves in ingame politics! ;)
    Once a moderator inserts him/herself into a conversation, they are no long allowed to moderate, as the other moderators must moderate instead...get with the times man!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    In this case BB is bigger with more military but still doesn’t want to initiate.
    It took you like 5 days or a week to engage last age when 20% bigger? Also this time round ypu initiated the action but stopped at 4. So why the double standard?
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    It took you like 5 days or a week to engage last age when 20% bigger? Also this time round ypu initiated the action but stopped at 4. So why the double standard?
    That was a timing issue. We needed to drag for that long so we would be locked in a CF until EoA.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Seems like same thing now. Why can't you guys think its staring for a strategic reason. Why go to the forums after 48h?

Seems like same thing now. Why can't you guys think its staring for a strategic reason. Why go to the forums after 48h?
    We didnt. I think Proteus just replied to Flogger.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    We didnt. I think Proteus just replied to Flogger.
    You're right, but can't seem to understand why he is replying to flogger in a way which insinuates flogger still plays and made a post representing 5:20

Post Fiend
    Can't seem to understand why flogger seems to post on behalf of BB. Guess both sides have someone they can't control? Forum warriors can't be contained!

flogger is just trolling proteus 100% guarantee.

flogger is just trolling proteus 100% guarantee.
    its weekend, so he is on that flogger-juice
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Forum Fanatic
    You're right, but can't seem to understand why he is replying to flogger in a way which insinuates flogger still plays and made a post representing 5:20
    If you want to be fully up to speed you can do a search of posts by user and filter for flogger over the last few months. This post is part of a longer history of posts from flogger making outrageous BS claims.

As Binar said, no I’m not “going to the forums”, in fact I am not really active this age and haven’t done much, I am responding to Flogger’s misguided comments to set things straight.

If you have a strategic reason for doing whatever you are doing that’s your business, play the game how you want. But when people that have a connection / affiliation with BB post nonsense, I’m going to correct them.

You guys sought out and pushed for whatever this exchange (or lack thereof) is supposed to be, to then have a person connected go on forums and QQ about why we didn’t wave you to push for war is lol. Owning up to the silliness of that on your part would really mitigate things.

I don’t know if you played last age but BBs plan was to never war us even though they were in range, they wanted to use mechanics to their advantage (nothing wrong with that) to dodge & auto-cf us to go for a charity crown even though they did not have the ability to go head to head with us for crown. Given we were within a ~week of EOA and wanted to keep our well deserved crown we took time to make sure we made the right moves and ensure our win. It’s now very early into the age so not the same situation and we were hesitating not because we were worried about the fight (we’d farm Bb if it went to war) we were doing it to prevent you from auto-cf without us getting your land. With that said, you can do what you want ingame, just doesn’t look good when you have flogger making QQ posts.
    Last edited by Proteus; 17-02-2018 at 21:09.

Proteus telling people should own up to other peoples postings is hilarious when he cant even own up to his own opinions. :)

But as you could read in the previous thread about Emeriti BB has made it painfully clear that flogger has no affiliation with BB anymore. So seems dumb that you try to throw it in their face again.

Needs to get out more
    It's some fine kindling though. Like the smell of smokey bacon on a cold winter morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Proteus telling people should own up to other peoples postings is hilarious when he cant even own up to his own opinions. :)

But as you could read in the previous thread about Emeriti BB has made it painfully clear that flogger has no affiliation with BB anymore. So seems dumb that you try to throw it in their face again.
    Exactly, +1.

What else do you want us to do other than so many players who actually do play in 5:20 now categorically state that flogger doesnt play here to make the point stand?

I mean he has his own forum account. Nobody can stop when and if he posts. Not even you, Mr Blue. But keep drawing your conclusions and stories that would never have be an issue once everyone accepts he has no affliation with 5:20.

And for the record, 5:20 is not BB. I mean, it's what/who you guys think BB is as a kingdom. But that kd isn't BB.

Thread Information