Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: emeriti vs 5:20

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    If you want to be fully up to speed you can do a search of posts by user and filter for flogger over the last few months. This post is part of a longer history of posts from flogger making outrageous BS claims.

As Binar said, no I’m not “going to the forums”, in fact I am not really active this age and haven’t done much, I am responding to Flogger’s misguided comments to set things straight.

If you have a strategic reason for doing whatever you are doing that’s your business, play the game how you want. But when people that have a connection / affiliation with BB post nonsense, I’m going to correct them.

You guys sought out and pushed for whatever this exchange (or lack thereof) is supposed to be, to then have a person connected go on forums and QQ about why we didn’t wave you to push for war is lol. Owning up to the silliness of that on your part would really mitigate things.

I don’t know if you played last age but BBs plan was to never war us even though they were in range, they wanted to use mechanics to their advantage (nothing wrong with that) to dodge & auto-cf us to go for a charity crown even though they did not have the ability to go head to head with us for crown. Given we were within a ~week of EOA and wanted to keep our well deserved crown we took time to make sure we made the right moves and ensure our win. It’s now very early into the age so not the same situation and we were hesitating not because we were worried about the fight (we’d farm Bb if it went to war) we were doing it to prevent you from auto-cf without us getting your land. With that said, you can do what you want ingame, just doesn’t look good when you have flogger making QQ posts.
    Are you a troll or a clown?
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Yes.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    If anyone does want to try to whore, I'm free to talk and help as much as I can. Most ages are decided simply by making a good setup pre-age. I see there's "mentors" now in utopia. Just msg me on whatsapp.
    Do I have you on whatsapp, can you mentor me?!

Also, gl BB!

Sir Postalot
    Doesn't matter where I play, I still see a bot that shows one kd with 7 mil offense and another with 5 mil. A few ages back emeriti waited two weeks until finally giving a button thinking Nesta would blink first. I don't think nestas gotten less stubborn.

Sir Postalot
    Emeriti has 10 provinces over 300k offense. BB has 0. Can count up troops all you want, but they ain't dumb. BB can't be that behind on offense AND give a button, it'd be suicide.

Post Fiend
    Doesn't matter where I play, I still see a bot that shows one kd with 7 mil offense and another with 5 mil. A few ages back emeriti waited two weeks until finally giving a button thinking Nesta would blink first. I don't think nestas gotten less stubborn.
    What exactly is your point? Last I checked numbers didn't dictate anything.

The conflict you're referencing also had The KD formerly known as BB with a major military advantage (consequently more offense) yet they didn't engage either. But of course it's always Emeriti's fault.
    Last edited by Memster; 18-02-2018 at 02:47.

Forum Fanatic
    BB isn’t BB but still acts and plays like it and flogger still QQs about it. Seems like nothing has changed other than the name, etc you want to give to the kd.

Post Fiend
    Emeriti has 10 provinces over 300k offense. BB has 0. Can count up troops all you want, but they ain't dumb. BB can't be that behind on offense AND give a button, it'd be suicide.

Bb has 20% more troops and UB banks

train more off then? I mean they do have 20%+ more troops than us
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Bb has 20% more troops and UB banks
    So BB are very defensively focused? Seems odd to me against a dryad KD.

Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    The KD formerly known as BB
    lol

Meh. There is a lot favoring defense ingame these days and maybe with reduced losses from dryads it works if they have high enough tpa and wpa?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Meh. There is a lot favoring defense ingame these days and maybe with reduced losses from dryads it works if they have high enough tpa and wpa?
    Sure. I just don't understand Floggers point of "you have more offense so you automatically win".

#OffenseCrown4Emeriti

such strats
    much #gametheory
    very impressive
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Veteran
    I dunno. Humans trying to out defend dryad doesn't make sense to me. Even less sense when it's dryad hybrids. But what do I know :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    I dunno. Humans trying to out defend dryad doesn't make sense to me. Even less sense when it's dryad hybrids. But what do I know :)
    I don't either. I have just seen defensive heavy builds work Ok against Dryads. I assume it is a combination of the loss penalties and attack times. I am guessing that you better have high TPA/WPA to avoid losing all your army sitting home at wave time. My supposition is that NS/NM waves work heavily against having your army parked at home, but I am not bothering to look at any intel and am completely shooting from supreme guess land.

Thread Information